Chapter 13

Night Breeze

Sulji's:

As soon as the the elevator opened my eyes wandered around the lobby finding him.

Where is he?
Where?. . . .

Oh there they are-

"Sir! I'm sorry but we need to go" or else we'll gonna be late.

Mr. Lee just nod then walk passed me, Ms. Yooa just smiled while her hand is on his arm, looking beautiful on her own attire.

I followed them with the other members, we're just trailing behind them as they walk infront looking like they are in a red carpet show my gosh.

"Pft! Lookin' like we're in a fashion show huh?" Mr. Suh joked that made us all laugh a bit except for the two.

We are now all in the car. There are three vehicles. I'm in the first one with Mr. Lee, Ms. Yooa, and Mr. Doyoung. The others are in the second and third.

After twenty minutes, we arrived at the venue just on time.

The meeting started as soon as the participants are all completed. And just like the meeting Mr. Lee held up last last month, secretaries are required to attend too.

third persons;

The meeting conference lasted for more than one hour I think. Then after that they had dinner at the restaurant nearby before going back to the hotel.

Sulji chose to go to the roofdeck first before going to sleep.

The cool night breeze touched her skin as she felt it while closing her eyes.

The cold air, it
reminds her of him

Little did she know he is there too. He's there watching her again.

"Why are you here? Aren't you gonna sleep yet" Taeyong asked softly but Sulji's still startled because of his prescence.

"Taking some fresh air?" She answered that is more like a question.

He couldn't reply immediately because of her talking casually, dropping the formalities.

At the end the ceo didn't bother to reply anymore and both of them went silent.

The silence between the two isn't awkward, it is more like a comfortable one.

After a few while, his secretary broke the silence.

"Do you know what does a star symbolizes?" Sulji suddenly asked that caught Taeyong's attention.

"What?"

"It symbolizes of something beautiful, good and positive."

"When I'm feeling down, I just looked at them. Then think of something that will cheer me up." The secretary said like she's telling a story her mother told her when she was young.

"So if you're feeling a bit uneasy, just look at them and think of something happy that will make you at ease" Taeyong just stared at her. He couldn't believe it, he have just heard the words that made his heart melt.

How could you?
How could you make me feel this way?

My secretary. .

His heart and mind said.

tbc