-1-

To Lee Eunsang.

Wow, I can't believe I'm actually doing this.

I guess things turned out like this, huh? Who am I kidding, I knew it would become like this from the very beginning.

If I only had the courage to say all the things I wanted to tell you.

But I was too much of a coward, so now I only have myself to blame. And I am writing you this letter, which I am probably never going to show you since I've decided to burn in afterwards.

Pretty pathetic, isn't it?

Eunsang-ah, I want to thank you. For being my first friend, for talking to me and not judging me like all the others did. I'll always be grateful and happy we met.

You know, one day someone is going to take advantage of your kindness. Don't worry though, I'll be there to protect you.

It's hard to not fall in love with you...

But you aren't even aware of that yourself. Maybe that's why you're such a pabo all the time.

Everything is my fault, really.

I should never have fallen in love with you. How can I not, though?

How can I stop myself from falling when you're so kind, caring and looks out for me? You're always there for me, like no one else.

When I'm with you, I feel complete. Like i can be myself without fearing anything.

Lee Eunsang, I am in love with you.

I'm in love with the way your hair becomes messy after sleeping, I love your blending smile that lights up my day and I absolutely adore your way of fighting and pushing even when times are hard.

If only I could have been as strong as you.

After all, I'm just me. Cha Junho.

The 16-year old loner that no one really likes. I hate their fake laughter and the way they try to befriend me, even if I know most of them just wants to get to you.

I'm really odd, aren't I? Writing a latter for my unrequited love, one that he'll never read. I could be out living my life but I doubt I have such luck.

No one really likes me. I know, they don't have to pretend like they do.

And Minhee, he's wonderful. I'm happy for you, I really am.

Kang Minhee, he's liked by so many and he's kind too. He's friendly, funny, smart and likable. I don't blame you for falling in love.

You guys are perfect for each other.

Today he even talked to me and I realized how pretty and nice he is. I like him. He didn't want to befriend me just because of you, I could feel it.

Somehow, I know he will be a true friend and great boyfriend. A good person.

You better treat him well, though I know you will.

Remember to text me once in a while, alright? I know you'll want to spend much time with your boyfriend anyways and that's fine by me.

Just...don't leave me behind.

Actually, it's alright. I'm just being selfish again.