-7-

To Kim Wooseok

Today you told me that you met your special someone.

I'm happy for you, I really am.

Hyeongjun-ah is a good guy and you look really adorable together.

Like the two of you were puzzle pieces fit perfectly for each other. I'm a little bit jealous, haha.

Today, I also wanted to ask you how it is to love someone who loves you back. Well, of course I wouldn't say that out loud, but you get what I mean.

I'm sorry.

I don't know what's wrong with me. I'm supposed to be happy.

But it's so hard.

I guess...I got tucked away in a memory again.

I'll miss the late evenings we used to spend together. I'll miss having you as my safe place, as my comfort whenever everything feels too heavy.

You look really handsome under the stars, hyung. Make sure to go and stargaze Hyeongjun-ah, alright?

If you see a shooting star, you can wish for whatever you want. I hope you see one.

I already know what you're gonna wish.

I know what you're gonna think of when you look at him and there's more than a million stars in your eyes. The way you'll look at him, like he's everything to you on this lonely planet.

I totally get that.

"Go get him!" That's what I said. I really just wanted you to stay, but I'm too much of a coward to do that.

And besides, who was I to stop you?

Thank you for a lot, Wooseok hyung. I was always happy when I was with you.

Junho.

~~

His bike was not so silent as they walked together, Junho humming softly to the song.

Wooseok smiled, happy that Junho had agreed on sharing earphones earlier.

They were currently walking home after their shared class and the younger boy hadn't even noticed that this playlist used to be their playlist.

He avoided to look in Junho's direction, knowing for sure that he wouldn't be able to keep his mask up if he did so.

Junho just looked so....beautiful. Glowing even.

Painfully pretty, yes.

Not that it was a bad thing, he just doesn't want to deal with his messy feelings right now.

Falling on love with Junho never was his intention. He's not sure if he regretted it or not.

It's just....why?

He couldn't think of anything else.

Maybe it was getting overused now. The brunette had noticed all the stolen glances, all the shame mirroring his own and the longing gleam in their eyes. He was apparently not alone at all.

It still didn't made things better, though.

"Hey hyung, it seems like the flower buds has started to blossom." Wooseok followed Junho's gaze and indeed, those small, pretty spring flowers had blown out in small petals, barely even visible as they rustled with the wind.