-8-

To Song Hyeongjun.

You are his sun.

I could clearly see that the moment you two met, the moment he laid his eyes on you.

Wooseok hyung loves you.

And you love him too.

I always knew that.

Hyeongjun-ah, I'm happy you found the courage to confess to him.

I've never seen him so happy.

I had a hard time breathing, but seeing you guys made me feel somewhat bittersweet.

I'm happy for you. Even if it hurts to watch you laugh together.

You were always a star in my universe, too. I could never hate you. You're just too cute for that.

You make me laugh and cry at the same time. Wooseok was right to choose you, because you're better than me in all sense.

I might as well describe you as perfect, but you're so much more than that.

It's getting harder to write these letters, you know? I guess I can't think in poesy forever.

Someday it has to come to an end.

I'm afraid I won't be there when it happens. Not anymore, at least...

Knowing you guys are happy is enough for me. Even if I have to go and never come back.

Even if I have to leave just so you could live a peaceful life.

I'm more than willing to do that.

Neither way, this disease will end up hurting everyone. Today I coughed up the first petal. It was just a simple petal, but I was so scared.

I later found out that it was daisies.

I love daisies.

I really do.

Please...remember why I love them so much? Remember that for me?

I'm not sure I will make it anymore.

Thank you though, for being there unknowingly. That's all I needed, even if my feelings stay unanswered.

I'm content with this.

I promise...

Make sure to make me laugh again, okay?

It makes it easier to breathe.

Junho.

~~

Hyeongjun stared at the ethereal brunette in front of him, his homework long forgotten after he had spotted Junho behind a few thick bookshelves, trying to reach a book on the top.

The older had noticed him barely a few minutes after, giving him a bright smile and an excited wave.

Goddammit, he is cute. It's almost dangerous for the younger to be around Junho.

But of course, his brain decided not to cooperate and instead waved the older male over, Junho sitting down in the opposite seat and pulled up his notes.

He had wanted to say something for an eternity now, but Junho was so calm and quiet it was clear the older concentrated on his upcoming test.

Not wanting to interrupt or annoy the older, he had sunken into the same silence as Junho himself, trying ( and failing ) desperately to focus on his assignment.