-i found a way to love you, despite knowing about our past-

With the summer came the heat, making it almost impossible to go outside it hadn't been for the air conditioning in trains and cafes.

A certain brown haired boy wiped his forehead, trying to not ruffle his newly cut hair as he waited for his boyfriend to arrive and pick him up.

They had a date booked, but he had gotten out from class earlier than he expected, so now Junho had to sit and wait under the endless sunny sky.

Quite exhausting and hot, if you asked him.

It's been a few months since he had confronted his now boyfriends.

Yes, boyfriends as in plural.

Junho was actually surprised himself. Things didn't go smoothly all the time, but they always figured it out together.

He had been supportive when they started dating each other too, just like they had been supportive when he changed his major from English to music.

And in the end of that year, he had allowed them to proudly call him their boyfriend.

"Junho-ah! Over here!"

He turned around to see Seungwoo's blue car stop beside him, the older male grinning happily though the open window.

"Sorry to keep you waiting, darling." The brunette flushed, shaking his head as he opened the door to the passenger's seat.

"It's my fault for leaving too early anyways. Are we visiting the new cafe in town?" Seungwoo nodded, suddenly pouting as he leaned closer to the younger.

"What?" The pout got bigger.

Aish, fine.

His ears burned as he leaned forwards to peck the older's lips, yelping as a hand on his back caught him off guard, Seungwoo pulling him in for a real kiss instead.

Junho was sulking the moment they pulled away, hitting him lightly on the arm while trying to hide his blush. "We are at campus, hyung."

The raven just shrugged, looking out as if he anted to challenge anyone who dared to watch.

"Let them see that you are taken. I don't mind kissing you in front of the entire world, anyways." He gaped, trying to scold the older with no avail as Seungwoo simply needed to smile to shut him up.

Goddammit, he was weak.

Besides, it wasn't his fault his boyfriends were so stupidly handsome-

"Ah hyung, wait a minute. I think I forgot something." Seungwoo glanced at him in curiosity, watching as he stuck his head out of the window to look after Subin, finding the raven haired male a few meters away together with his boyfriend.

"Thank you, hyung! See you on Wednesday!" That earned him a laugh from Subin, the older waving back enthusiastically.

"Yeah, make sure to remember my advice! Have fun on your date!" Junho smiled and waved one last time before sitting back in his seat, his boyfriend raising an eyebrow at him.

"Since when did you get so close with Subin-ah? Should I be worried?" The brunette laughed, shaking his head.

"Why would you have a reason to be?" He blinked innocently, shrugging at the suspicious gaze Seungwoo gave him.