💔He cares...💔

(A/N: So today I was nice and didn't include a Cab Calloway song lmao. This chapter I wanted to focus more on Angel a bit, Idk. This chapter is a lil sad so grab your tissues my beans. It is a lil short in my opinion, but I think it's good enough. Thank you for 1K views my lovelies.)

*Angel - Morning*

I woke up in Alastor´s room, and I looked to his small couch to see him asleep. I smiled and put a blanket over him. I laid back in his bed, to tired to start the day. I pulled out ¨A¨´s letter and began reading. 

To my Love,

I'm glad to see you in your brightest spirits. Eyes glimmering like the morning sun. To be the cause of that smile is something I´d love to accomplish. I wish you were here with me somedays so I didn´t lie in my room alone always, but seeing you everyday brightens my heart, knowing that one day I can build up my courage to talk to the most handsome and beautiful man in all of Hell, and ask him to be mine. There is something special about you Angel Dust, and there is no denying that I love you. The way you smile, just lights up a room as if there is always a spotlight on you. You radiate beaty and grace, but can defend yourself easily and swiftly at the drop of the hat. You´re the perfect balance between the everblazing sun, and ever calming moon. Falling for you was something I never epected to happen, but here I am still helplessly in love with you as always…

I smiled and hid the letter away. My whole face was a bright red as I sat there thinking. When would ¨A¨ ever confess to me?... Alastor then woke up and looked to me, his ears flickered around a bit and I giggled. It was really cute.

¨Thanks for helping me out last ngiht Al, I had a flashback and I didn´t know where I was… glad you helped.¨ He nodded and seemed out of it as he went to the bathroom. I felt my heart sink a bit. Did I do something wrong to him? I wasn´t drunk last night I know it. I couldn´t have done anything wierd to bother him. I sighed and just brushed it off as him being tired. We both left to breakfast and I saw Charlie.

¨Hey! Charlie! Sorry I was late on my payment last week, I have the money for my room.¨ She smiled and took my pay, we both sat at the bar and talked as Alastor and Vaggie worked away in the kitchen next door.

¨Soooo how is your enchanting Romeo?¨ Charlie asked me and I giggled and snorted a bit as my face flushed.

¨He´s amazing. He still has my heart in his hands and… I think he´s becoming more confident to meet me one day!¨ Charlie and I both smiled and chatted until someone else chimed in.

¨Was he the guy I saw ya with last night?¨ Husk hiccuped. My eyes widened. You see… I ain´t supposed to have clients meet me at the hotel. I told him to meet me at the bar, but I really needed that money so I didn´t argue when he insisted on meeting here.

¨Uh no… that was someone else. No one special.¨ I answered shortly. I went to leave when I felt Charlie grab my shoulder.

¨Angel… who was it? You never leave the hotel that late… ¨ I felt on the spot as Charlie and and everyone just stared at me.

¨I-I didn´t get my paycheck from Stolas y-yet and I-I needed to make a quick buck to pay you s-so a-a client f-from Val called me a-and paid me what I needed. I-I was going to meet him at a bar, but he insisted on coming here. Charlie I´m really sorry. It won´t happen a-again. Please you have to understand I-I didn´t want to get kicked o-out I-I needed  to pay-¨ Charlie put her hand up, cutting me off as I felt tears spill over.

¨Angel, we todl you no more clients at the hotel. We gave you a simple rule and… you couldn´t have the spine to enforce it on him?¨ I felt the fear strike me.