Care

The boys cake back to the lodge with Sushant after 40 minutes since they talked to Virat. Kriti was walking around impatiently in the living room and didn't waste a single second running to open the door as soon as she heard them coming.

Sushant made his way inside supporting over the others shoulder. Kriti noticed that his leg was still bleeding at a particular area. The injury was quite deep, she assumed. The boys helped him get onto his bed and Virat hurried for the first aid box.

However after a long period of trying hard, they managed to put some medicine and bandage around the injured area of his leg.

After the boys left the room, Kriti slowly moves in.

"How do you feel right now?" she asked him in a polite tone.

"Uhm I'm good. Don't worry," Sushant replied.

"I'm not really worrying," Kriti said jokingly. Sushant raised his eyebrows and smiled lightly getting the joke, "Oh okay then... It hurts."

"Don't worry we are all here. You'll be fixed soon," Kriti assures him. "I hope so," He replied.

"Uhm.. if you need any help you can just call me right away. I'm with Subah in the 4th room in the row," Kriti says.

"Uh yeah. Sure." Sushant replied looking at her.

"I uh should get going," Kriti said in a low voice.

"Or you can just stay here for a while so we can talk–" a part of him didn't want her to go. Her presence was making him feel warm and at the same time he wanted to make her comfortable around him.

Kriti couldn't reject him at this point and slowly turns around to sit on the other bed. "So... Umm.. I forgot to ask but... I heard you are into acting and stuff?" She asks.

"Oh yeah I mean... I've done quite a few movies but.. I don't know if I'm that good at it. I'm kind of a novice so to say. But I've been in some other commercials if you want to know," he replied with a shy tone.

"Oh. But I think you're not bad," Kriti adds.

"Uh.. Thank you. But.. how did you know about my acting?" Sushant asks curiously.

"Oh I had watched the movie Raabta some days ago and I saw you there. And then Subah told me about that," Kriti replied.

"Oh." Sushant didn't realise but a small part of him felt really happy at her word of appreciation and at the fact that she actually watched his film and knows something about it.

Kriti was confused whether she should pull in the matter of last night or she would just let it go. However she spilled it out finally,"Uhm Sushant I just wanted to say... Thank you for everything," She says under her breath.

"What did I do?" He asked with a surprised face.

"Uh I mean... Last night.. On the terrace.. Thank you for helping me out. I'm sorry I don't know how to show my gratitude to you other than just by saying thank you. I think my past has made me dumb as hell," Kriti replies with a sigh.

"Oh no no no you don't have to thank me. I did what I did because you're my friend right? I know it may sound weird to you hearing what I said because I know we've just met five days ago– uhm.. five years apart.." Sushant says with much uncomfort in his voice.

Kriti felt pain in her mind at this–

"Okay so I guess I would have to bear this embarrassment in me the whole life about how rude I used to be with you in college and how you'll always face hesitation to call me your friend for that reason. And how you think I still don't count you as my friend..." Kriti says being frustrated.

"Oh God Kriti I didn't mean to say that I'm – I'm sorry," Sushant replied.

"I don't blame you. It's I guess actually my fault for not being able to make people feel less awkward... That's why no one wants to get attached to me for longer," Kriti says looking over the window, trying to hide her pain.

"Kriti I'm sorry for what I said. I'm sorry I will never say such thing again. I didn't mean to make you feel like this I swear–" Sushant says with desperation in his voice.

She nodds her head up and down gazing at her feet.

"Can I say something?" Sushant asks.

"Hmm." she says not looking at him.

"Stop blaming yourself for other peoples mistake, Kriti. That's not how it works. You are worth being a friend. You are kind. You are caring. I bet you yourself don't even know how much of a sweet person you are," Sushant says. Damn, he liked this girl, a lot.

Kriti was getting too emotional at his words. She found something in his voice what she needed the most at the time. He was trying to comfort her in every way possible. That's what made it a lot easier for her. She needed just a friend like sushant and she had him. Her heart was beating so fast as if she would cry straight away. She couldn't look at sushant in case he gets a notice of her almost teary eyes.

"And it's their loss if they happen to lose someone like you," Sushant stops to see her expression. But she kept sitting silent. She was lost deep in her thoughts.

Sushant kept staring at her taking care of the fact that she doesn't notice. He doesn't want to end up being a creep to her. She was looking prettier than ever. All on a sudden sushant feels his cheeks burn of shyness and he removed his gaze from her. Shit I love this girl so much. He thinks to himself.

Sushant is the sweetest wth
-J<3