The First Of Forever

After five days of the accident

It's their last night in the lodge before this amazing trip comes to an end as they start for home tomorrow morning. All the boys and girls were sitting on the living room carpet playing truth or dare. This game is so addictive. None was leaving any chance to embarrass their friends with the weirdest dares and unveil each others secrets. There's no better way to do this other than this game.

"It landed on you, Mr Captain," Disha said mockingly pointing at Virat.

"so truth or dare?" she asked.

"Truth I guess?" Virat says awkwardly.

"What the hell is there to guess, Virat? Can you not ever get anything straight??" Disha said rolling her eyes.

"Only if he is straight," Kriti adds. Everyone bursts in laughter at this. Virat groaned.

"Okay whatever, truth. Happy?" He said.

"Not until you tell us all... how many girls have you slept with till now?"

Kriti winks at him,"Only truth remember?"

"Um.. Two.." Virat says being embarrassed as hell.

"What the fuck you pervert! TWO??" Everyone laughs as Sushant pulls his leg.

It was Kriti's turn now. Kriti took truth as well. Before anyone could ask anything, Sushant speaks up -

"Okay so we want to know about the happiest moment of Kriti's life."

Kriti smiled at his question and didn't take longer to tell this, as if the answer was ready at the edge of her lips-"lately I realised that the happiest moment of my life is when I'm with my friends. They make me the happiest. I am just forever greatful to God for having them in life-" Kriti finishes smilingly whilst carefully sharing a gaze with Sushant with the corner of her eyes. Sushant smiles back at her.

"Awww that was sweet!" Disha gives her a hug.

However Sushant had to go through a dare of singing a song as everyone knew he sucked at it. It was apparently a really dull dare but was embarrassing enough for Sushant.

They played some more turns and it was almost 1 am. All of them were too tired to stay awake anymore and so they decided to go to sleep. "Okay guys see you tomorrow morning. We're leaving at 11 am sharp; so don't forget about that. Goodnight.." Virat reminds everyone yawning.

Everyone went to their rooms and there was only Kriti and Sushant left. Kriti took a step forward to the door and just that moment she felt a hold on her hand.

"Can you help me getting to my room?" Sushant asks, still sitting on the carpet.

"Oh yeah sure! Sorry I forgot... about your leg," she apologises.

"No problem," he said softly before getting off the carpet.

He tried to walk a bit, but Kriti felt bad because he was limping. She walked right next to him, and he placed his arm around her shoulder for more support. Just in case he tripped or slipped, or maybe just for the sake of touching the girl.

"We will have to get you admitted into the Fortis Hospital as soon as we reach Mumbai," Kriti says while heading towards his room.

"I'm fine.. It's not that ba-" and he tripped on his feet before finishing the sentence.

"Yes it shows," Kriti shakes her head left to right.

After a few minutes of talking and quoting what some people said during the truth or dare game, they both finally made it in front of Sushant's room. Kriti was worrying over how he is gonna endure the exhaustion of almost a seven hour long journey back home at this condition. He was still not fully recovered.

"Thanks, Kriti," Sushant says, snapping the beautiful girl standing next to her out of her thought. She looked up at him as she felt his arm slowly leaving her shoulder like he didn't want to leave her touch.

"Yeah no problem. I kind of have to help the crippled," Kriti responded jokingly and sushant chuckled, "Oh shut up."

He turned around to face the door to his room and held onto the door knob.

However, His eyes glanced back at Kriti, who was still waiting for him to enter his room. He looked deep into her eyes. Those damn pair of eyes which were like an ocean he wanted to sink in. He didn't know what happened to him. He slowly leaned forward and pressed his lips to hers. Kriti's heart beat started running faster at this sudden action which she wasn't prepared for at all.

Sushant was too scared to make the kiss longer because he still didn't know if she feels the same way as him. So the three second kiss ended up being just a peck as he immediately pulled away. He was so unsure about what her reaction would be.

But before he could regret for what he had just done, Kriti pulled his face towards her and kissed him passionately. It was enough signal for sushant to know that even she liked him too. They both started melting into the kiss.

She put her left hand on his cheek and the other rested on his shoulder, deepening the kiss.

Sushant slowly touches her waist in order to keep her closer. Her lips felt so soft on his and he practically couldn't get enough of those. He loved the taste of her lipbalm. He loved how her lips were moving slowly against his. He felt as if these pair of lips were created just for him. He owned them.

The sound of their kissing was echoing through the hallway. And the kiss was getting deeper and deeper by every second passing.

The kiss was full of love, care and affection. After a long two or three minutes of kissing, they pulled away from each other which caused them to breath heavily.

Kriti's eyes were still closed and she didn't know what just happened and why she did that. Why she found kissing him so addictive. Or, maybe she did. But wasn't ready to admit it.

But Sushant was tired of holding it back anymore and decided to confess everything to her, not caring if she takes it negatively. "I love you Kriti," He whispered into her ear. They didn't notice they were still holding each other close, as if never wanted to let anyone go. "I think i love you too Sushant," Kriti finally made it. Sushant couldn't believe what was happening. His once 'almost childhood crush' and the world's most beautiful girl who he loves the most, cares the most, actually loves him back...

"Hooooly Shitttt....." Subah said under her breath with her mouth agaped and eyes widened.

They both jumped away from each others hold being terribly shocked by subah's presence.

They couldn't decide what to say to her and subah started in a low voice, "So this was the thing Huh? And Kriti you didn't even tell me?? You and Sushant?? I mean.... You know I knew it! I always knew it would happen someday."

"Subah I-I-I didn't know... Uhm.." Kriti ran out of words and stuttered hard. She didn't know how to explain it all to her.

Subah stops her saying -"okay okay take your time. I know what it is alright? Anyway I'm so happy for you. Kriti finally found someone she deserved. And sorry for harming your privacy.." she winks.

They both smiled at each other and shared a tight hug.

Kriti and Sushant both can't wait to spend their whole life together for forever once they get back home. This night was just the first of it.

The End

Thank you so much for reading this! Plz comment if u liked it. I really enjoyed writing this one.
-J<3