☬ 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞

🥀 ₴₵₳ⱤⱠɆ₮ ⱤɆĐ 🥀a book on Vҽɳɠҽαɳƈҽ, ℓυѕт and ∂є¢єρтιση

🥀₵₳ⱤⱠɆ₮ ⱤɆĐ 🥀
a book on Vҽɳɠҽαɳƈҽ, ℓυѕт and ∂є¢єρтιση

༺♥༻❀༺♥༻

"You took everything from me. Now I am going to destroy you." She wickedly peered at herself, emerald orbs gleaming with an immense desire for bloodlust.

In which our little psycho protagonist somehow makes the world's Seven most dangerous criminals develop an unhealthy obsession for her.

༺♥༻❀༺♥༻

🥀 ₴Ʉ₥₥₳ⱤɎ 🥀the ѕєνєη ιηƒαмσυѕ νιℓℓαιηѕ

🥀 Ʉ₥₥₳ⱤɎ 🥀
the ѕєνєη ιηƒαмσυѕ νιℓℓαιηѕ

༺♥༻❀༺♥༻

The world has turned into a place where money is easier to obtain by foul means than good, and money is power. A place where the SEVEN criminals dominate the world.

They could be roaming around anywhere disguising their true selves. Working with ordinary people, doing ordinary jobs. But we should never forget that they are monsters.

Monsters who lack sympathy, kill people for their own enjoyment, demolish happy lives and live like they rule the world. Murderous, Sinful and Menacing are the words I would use to describe them.

They control the society and everyone knows that. From the government to the underground crime organisations, there isn't anyone who doesn't shiver from absolute fright after hearing their name. The globe revolves around them and they are the only ones in power.

So what happens when those crazy, bloodthirsty, young men develop an unhealthy obsession for someone? And that desire keeps growing with each passing second?