Chapter 1 : Arrivals

Definitely a good day to start off. Students are now heading in to their respective classrooms based on their schedules. Varies on what they mainly focused on as entering this University of obviously performers in the making. Everyone is looking forward to make new friends and of course to talk about the new gossips around the school. Well not with Jennie.

'Another stressful year after I came back'

She thought, after seeing other students looking at her with such scared faces and secret admiration from a far, of course, they are surprise she's now back on making her name everyone would talk about.

She silently walks towards her locker to put her unnecessary things for the morning but important when afternoon classes starts.

"Oh! Hi there Rosé!"

"It's good to see you're back!"

"We have to see your pretty face around again after a year, I'm blessed."

She rolled her eyes upon hearing those crowd at the hallway greeting her one and most competitive rival on being the Top Student all over the school. They won't greet her as how they greet the ever smiling Rosé because she was different than her, Jennie knew it.

Since their freshmen years, they both hit different kind of attentions and names towards the University, it's not that she really mind it at all, all she wanted was to be the 'Top 1'   until the end of schooling.

Jennie decided to enter her first subject class before it starts at 5 minutes. She won't like to be late at the first day of her 3rd year college life. People whispering as she enters and she just lazily sits on her chair at the front, some people tried their bests to say even just a small hi but can't managed to for she look so stunning yet so cold. Jennie just scroll on her phone while waiting for their professor to come.

She was just normally scrolling at her phone when she heard some students talking about her and Rosé.

Speaking of her rival, Rosé entered the room with such shy smile and some of her friends approaches and lingering their arms towards the girl.

She rolled her eyes, she felt irritated as Rosé sat not really far yet not also close to her seat. But surely she will always have a bad mood at her first subject of class for she will always see her competitor.

Rosé on the other hand, sighs mentally at the thought that she will have to encounter Jennie again. She still remembers how their competitions started, it was all because of their Musical Subject.

As for they are both students aiming to be in Top, not really knowing each other and having different classes, their grades at their only subject to be together, resulted tied. So they basically had the same grades in the general average of their overall subjects.

Rosé sits and smiled over the students looking at her and telling how prettier she got after a year of not seeing her around.

She looked at Jennie who's now into scrolling on her phone, not minding everyone around her. 'Well, it's better that she doesn't really mind everything right now.'

But she can't help but to think if Jennie will let her school year with peace or not. She hopes so, as for they are both became exchange students to different schools last year, she felt in peace and calm through out the whole year. And now she felt again the pressure and stresses that's coming now that she's competing with Jennie for the second time.

"Yah! Chaeyoung-ah, how's Australia? I've heard you've enjoyed studying there more than you do in here."

Rosé looked upon the girl who smiles widely at her, Jisoo. She hugged her tight and looks at her from head to toe, "You've grown already?! You're even taller than me now." Jisoo said while dramatically making an 'I'm-so-proud-of-you' face.

"Jisoo eonni, it's only a year that we haven't been together, why are you acting like I'm away for 7 years. And I'm taller than you even before." Rosé spoke as she laughs at the older's silliness.

Jisoo shrugged her shoulders, "Of course, I just missed you Chaeyoung-ah."

Rosé smiled at the warmth of words her Jisoo eonni told.

"Jennie-ah."

Rosé raised her eyebrows as she heard Jisoo called Jennie. It's not that because they aren't talking nor friends, Rosé's completely aware that Jennie and Jisoo are friends although she's also friends with Jisoo. But that doesn't mean they are friends as well, they just can't get along for minutes.

"What?" Jennie said without looking at Jisoo who's mischievously smiling at Jennie, "Didn't you miss me? Huh?"

"Why would I?" Jennie bluntly told her but Jisoo just laughed.

"How's life in New Zealand? Haven't you missed Rosé?"

'Here we go again'

Rosé mentally sighed again as she knows Jennie's mood will be at it's bad state again, she knows Jennie hates her so much, just as how she much she hates her.

Jennie spoke as she raised her left eyebrow, "You know what Jisoo? I'm trying to start my day with such light atmosphere, don't make me say how much I'm irritated seeing 'her' again."

Rosé rolled her eyes at hearing Jennie's words, "As if I'm not irritated seeing you too." she whispered.

Jisoo just laughed at how the two acted. She indeed believe everything will be more exciting upon the arrival of these two.

"Okay, Goodmorning class. We have to start now, please be attentive."

As soon as the Professor arrived, students and as well Jennie, Jisoo and Rosé make theirselves into learning another things and freeing their mind to any distractions.

'Why am I having the feeling that everything will be exciting?'

Jisoo mentally said herself.

[Author's Note]

So okay, I'm not really good at making stories for I really write poems but I'm hoping this story will be good as how much anyone would like it. I'm soooo into Chaennie right now, so I promise to continue and make this story worth reading.