Chapter 4: "Hanging out."

Rosé's P.O.V

It's already Sunday and I am still laying here on my bed. Thinking that I will spend this day with no other than Jennie. Which is very new to me. Who will thought we will have to spend a day together? I am bothered by this but for the sake of my grades, I will just keep up with her.

I lazily stands up and suddenly my phone rings. I immediately turned my body and grabs my phone at my bed.

("Rosé? This is Jennie.")

I looked at the clock and saw that it's already 8:30 A.M. I cover my mouth with hands in my surprise. 'Gosh.. I didn't noticed.'

("Rosé? Am I calling the wrong number-")

"No. It's me. Are you already leaving your house?" I calmly asked her, I don't want her to know that I am worried if she'll get mad.

("No. I haven't prepared yet, that's why I called you. I'll be sending you where will be heading. Goodbye.")

"Okay-"

She just suddenly hang the phone. 'How rude.'

I made my way to my bathroom and started grooming myself. I decided to wear a simple white off shoulder dress.

I made sure to bring my phone and every necessary stuffs I would need. I opened my phone and received a text message from Jennie.

Jennie:
Meet me at the Café near
at the park. I'll be there in
10 minutes.

Sent 8:57 A.M

Rosé:
Okay, I will be there at
10 minutes as well. See you.

Sent 8:58 A.M

I stare at the phone for a while, ‘Funny, we look like we’re friends by this.’

I locked my house and remembered how I struggled to convince my father about where should I stay while I study here in Korea. I told him that I would prefer to live at a condo unit or even just an apartment. Big spaces aren’t really my thing, especially when it is my place where I will stay for a long time. But he insisted that it is better for me to live in such a huge house so that my friends could come over and other people won’t think that he isn’t taking good care of his only daughter.

It's not that I don't like what he want what's good for me but I feel more alone with this big space. Well, it’s not really hard for me now since I've been living by my own here in Korea for years already.

-

I entered at the café and saw Jennie tapping her fingers at the table. I hurriedly went to where she is sitting. "Ehem." I faked cough to get her attention.

She looked at me and I felt somehow shy and intimidated for her eyes looked at me from head to toe. 'Rosé? You shouldn't be.' I mentally told myself.

She blinked her eyes and looks away.
"Take a seat." She said and I did.

"Uhm.. So? How we will start?" I asked her and noticed that she's not even looking at me which I find rude. I somewhat got annoyed. "Okay sorry if you got here first. Let's have to work things out immediately so we don't have to spend so much time together. Shall we?" I said with an irritated tone.

She stares at me and lifted her left eyebrow. "What? You sound so annoyed. As if I would love to spend my time until the end of the day with you." She said and rolled her eyes.