Chapter 5: "If only not."

Rosé’s P.O.V

A week have passed since Jennie and I met at the café to talk about our project. I don’t know why but it seems she doesn’t like to be seen with me again, that is why she won’t tell me where to meet to talk about it again. Maybe she thinks we can easily do things so she’s just letting days passes by without us doing something.

It’s actually fine with me, I would not really mind if she doesn’t like to spend time with me for doing it, I won’t force her and I could take a rest from her rudeness.

Maybe the gossips about us ‘hanging out’ makes her naturally avoid me. It is not like I am not used to it, we prefer not to see each other that much anyways.

“Hey guys!”

Oh, I was in my thoughts that I didn’t notice we’re already in the cafeteria right now. I looked at the way where Joy, Yeri, Wendy and Nayeon at. Lisa and I went on our way to their table and greeted them.

Mostly of college students have their group of friends they talked with everyday, they are the ones I belonged to a group with. They are my close friends since day one of college, but Lisa, Wendy and I met at highschool.

“How are you both?” Wendy happily asked.

“I am attending practices for Volleyball team and that makes me busy even though it’s just weeks since the school year started.” Lisa answered her with a tired tone while we comfortably sat.

Everyone laughed and Nayeon stood up and patted Lisa’s head. “As expected from you Lisa, you always complain about things but you still do it wholeheartedly.” Nayeon said and makes everyone laughed. Lisa just pouted and looks at her phone.

They looked at me. “How about you Rosé? Can you tell us what you’ve been doing in Australia first? We do have lots of time for this lunch break.” Joy asked as she looked at me excitedly.

Yeri nodded, “Yeah we still have 2 hours and 30 minutes. You can even tell us some of your sister and parents whereabouts.” She said and received a pinch at her waist by Joy.

We laughed at Yeri who is now mumbling.

“Don’t mind what she says, she’s being sarcastic at me since yesterday.” Joy said and rolled her eyes. How cute of them.

I am about to say something when we heard other students whispering and talking about something in an instant. We all looked at each other and I looked at Lisa, she just shrugged her shoulders.

“Wait. Is that Jennie and Jisoo? Wth? With Jungkook—” Nayeon said with such shocked expression at her face.

She didn’t finish her words, she immediately covered her mouth with her hands. What’s with it anyways? I mentally thought.

“What’s the big deal about it?” Yeri blatantly asked and we looked at her. She is obviously not so into what everyone's talking about. “Yeah, I have the same question.” I told them then they looked at me. “Why?” I curiously asked them because they stare at me like it is unbelievable of me to have the same question as Yeri.

Wendy giggled, “That’s Yeri and Rosé for you all.”

We laughed again, made some students to looked at us. “Jungkook is a well known artist.” Joy answered our question whispering. “He is a son of a wealthy family, he’s also known to be in a band with other good looking guys.”

“Maybe people are surprised to see Jungkook with Jennie and Jisoo, or I could say, specifically with Jennie. We know she’s not always seen to be with a guy around except with her ex before.” Nayeon added up.