Chapter 7: Small talk

Jisoo’s P.O.V

How funny it is to see Rosé and Jennie, my two lovely friends, to be so irritated and annoyed with each other. I do not really know why Jennie hate Chaeyoung that much that it caused Chaeyoung to hate her as well. However, it’s really funny that’s why I grew the liking of making fun of them whenever we are in the same room.

But from the last time I saw them together, they had an argument that somewhat made me worried. I saw them at that bench, I was just passing through that place when I heard them. Man, they always end up yelling at each other. Should I be worried now that they might end up hurting each other physically?

I shook my head and laughed at my own thoughts.

“Of course they won’t do that, they are both matured already. Though, sometimes they aren’t.”

I blurted it out, I mentally facepalmed.

“What?”

I looked at Lisa who is now wearing her pajamas, looking like a kid with her favorite teddy bear. “Eonni, are you talking to yourself again? Crazy.” She said and acted shivering.

Yes, she’s here. She asked for me to sleepover at our home, saying that she feels alone on her condo unit. She always ask for sleepover whenever she feels like and my family just got used to Lisa’s presence around the house.

Since we met, Lisa’s parents are in Thailand so she is living alone, studying here in Korea to pursue her goals.

I throw a pillow at her face that caused for her back to fall on the mattress at the floor where she decided to sleep.

“Yah. Lisa, you should remember that you’re in my place, specifically, my bedroom. You should not make fun of me nor disobey me here. I’m the boss here.” I firmly said and sees Lisa already sitting, holding my pillow I thrown at her with her face flushed. ‘Huh?’

I walked towards her and kneel down infront of her. “Hey, are you alright? You look flushed. Are you feeling ill?” I asked and placed the back of my palm in her forehead and she removed my hand immediately.

Lisa suddenly rolled down the mattress and covered herself with the blanket. “Goodnight!”

“You’re such a weirdo Lis.” She just whine as response.

I just laughed from how she acted and shook my head. “You’re such a kid. Dealing with you is like dealing with a younger sister who is dumb and annoying.” I blurted out and made my way to my bed.

“I am not a kid! Not anymore!”

Lisa yelled but the blanket made it audibly fine without anyone from my family outside this room to hear. I heard her mumbled a few words and got silent, maybe she fell asleep already. I chuckled and turned the lamp off. She’s always like this, acting all grown up but she’s really childish.

Compared to Rosé, Lisa is more child like when it comes to behavior, on the other hand, Rosé is matured and well behaved– she changed a lot from what she was.

I smiled at the thought of events. I am glad that we met Lisa, she somehow helped Rosé to change into someone who she is now.

Thinking about her, I remembered Rosé calling me about how she could make it up with Jennie about their not so good conversation and I told her to talk to Jennie. But I wonder if she managed to, I haven’t heard anything from her since morning. I might as well do something about them.

Rosé’s P.O.V

Chirping of the birds and sunlight passing through the curtain at the window of my bedroom woke me up. I stretched my body and looks at the clock placed at the small table beside my bed.