Chapter 6: Picture

Rosé's P.O.V

It's been days since that kind of talk happened. I don't know if I could describe it as an argument or what but it's a kind of talk that didn't go well. It's Saturday morning and I am still contemplating about what happened since then. She wouldn't really talk to me so I even asked Miss Yoona if I could just do the project alone but she refused.

So I don't really have any choice to do but make it up with her and that's something I don't know how could I.
I came up with the idea of asking Jisoo eonni what to do and she said I should approach Jennie, text her and meet with her.

The possibility of Jennie noticing me or replying at me is more than negative one. Headaches are coming at me for thinking too much about this making up to her thing when I believe it is not my entire fault.

She was so angry as from what I have remembered. I think I triggered her that's why she yelled at me but she can't blame me alright? I was pissed off because she was just having good time with someone else instead of working for things to be done.

I stood up from my bed and looks at myself at the mirror. I got eyebags, how great is that? I sarcastically thought.

Maybe I should talk to her today.

I picked up my phone and called Jennie's number.

The phone rang and I was shocked that she answered me immediately.

"Uhm. Hi?"

There was a silence and I can only hear her breathing.
I scratched my nape and felt uncomfortable because she's being unusually silent. I thought she would be yelling at me or atleast be mean at me.

"Jennie?"

(What? Why did you call?)

I frowned. She sounds tired or is it just me?

"I just wanna ask if we can meet today." I sheepishly said.

(Alright. Where?)

"My place. I'll send you the address."

(Okay.)

"Okay.. Bye."

(Beep)

Great, she just hang up without saying goodbye. This is what I expected right? Should I be glad that she atleast paid attention to my call? Wth.

I just sent her the address and goes to the bathroom to prepare myself. I don't want her to see me in my pajamas. She would make fun of me or think that I am slacking or tell me something harsh like she usually do.

After taking a bath, I made my way downstairs and fix some things at my living room. I also got my laptop on the table and few papers and pen, I prepared what I think we needed.

A few more minutes and I heard a car parked at the front gate. I went outside and saw Jennie getting her things from her car. I opened the gate. "Come in."

She didn't say anything and just followed me inside. "Take a seat." I told her and she did.

Jennie is awfully quiet. Is she still mad?

I sat at the sofa on her side and stay silent. Words that could be right to say at this moment are not coming into my mind. I felt like if I say something, I would make her mad. 'And what if I make her mad? Why do I care?'.

I scratched my eyebrow and looks at Jennie, she's been doing something on her phone. I haven't noticed but she's wearing a designer dress along with 2 inches high heels. Somehow, I felt self conscious and looks at myself, I am only wearing a plain white t-shirt with a knot that exposed my abdomen and pants.