Chapter 8: Knowing

Rosé's P.O.V

"Rosé! Earth to Chaeyoung!"

I flinched and goes back to reality from my depths of thoughts. The rooftop scene I had with Jennie made me spaced out a little longer than the usual. Wendy worriedly looked at me and she placed her hand above mine and rubs it, comforting me.

"Are you alright? You're spacing out too much. Is there any problem?" She asked and waits for me to say something.

I just shrugged my shoulders off, "Oh I'm sorry, I am just thinking about something. What are we talking about again?" I said and grabbed a pink macaroon, munching it effortlessly.

Wendy and the others looked at me with confused eyes. If Lisa is here, she would definitely bug me about it. Currently, we're in the cafeteria, after Jennie left me at the rooftop, I decided to join them here. I looked around but I haven't seen Jennie or Jisoo eonni, maybe Jisoo eonni is already talking to her.

"We're talking about literally anything we could talk about, Rosie. Joy can't keep her mouth shut that's why." Yeri blurted out breaking the confused stares they are giving me. We fell into laughter and Joy smacked Yeri's head causing for Yeri to frown and pout.

Nayeon suddenly stood up, "Wait, guys, excuse me, I have to go now." She firmly said and fixed her uniform.

"Where are you going?" Joy asked while eating her favorite snack.

"I bet she'll go to the field to watch Jeongyeon, she's talking about that Jeongyeon guy-" Yeri said but was cut off by Nayeon.

"Girl, okay, she's a girl." Nayeon said almost with defensive tone. We looked at her and saw her blushing. "It's alright, right? Well, uhm.." She said while playing with her fingers.

I just smiled and answered her. "Yes, Nayeon eonni, it's alright. There's no problem if you're having a crush on a girl. We're free to like or love anyone regardless of the gender anyways." I calmly spoked and Nayeon beamed brightly, happy from what she heard.

"Oh~"

I looked at them after they said that in unison, I don't know if they are teasing me or what but they are all smiling.

"I haven't expected that to hear from you Rosie. But whatever, as expected from someone as intellegent as you." Yeri straightforwardly said and everyone nodded in agreement except Wendy who's trying to stop herself from laughing so hard.

"To hear that from someone straight is comforting-" Joy was interrupted by a laughing Wendy.

They are confused as to why Wendy is laughing her butt off. I looked at Wendy and gave her a tight smile, with my eyes saying 'Are you having fun?' look.

She seems to understand and laughs harder. "Okay, she's gone to different dimension. Thanks for that Chae, I have to go, bye!" Nayeon cheerfully said, maybe feeling more motivated and made her way going to her new crush.

Wendy keeps on laughing and I just let her do it until she stopped breathing, okay, kidding aside, I just munched my food and continue savoring the macaroons that Joy brought. She's eating other food, ignoring her own macaroons so I just asked her if I could just eat it and she happily gave it to me.

"Wooh~ that's very funny. I haven't laughed like that for ages." Wendy said after enjoying herself, wiping her teary eyes from excessive laughing.

Joy and Yeri looked at her, "What's so funny though?" Joy asked and Yeri nodded, "You are weird, you are already but it's more obvious now." Yeri blurted.

Wendy glared at Yeri and eat again, "You don't have to know, I will keep it myself." She muttered and enjoyed eating macaroons too along with me.

They just talked about another stuffs and I again let my self be taken by my thoughts somewhere.