1

oKAy so in this story

katsuki

never

bullied

izuku

-

NO QUIRK AU

basically though, izuku wanted to be katsuki's friend but katsuki rejected him in a mean way because katsuki was afraid he would accidentally hurt izuku because how fragile he was.

izuku's dad never left, but hes very abusive toward izuku and his mother.

And, izuku is suicidal. So, if anything in that category triggers you, this book probably isn't for you.

Finally, Izuku's nickname 'Deku' isn't used much.

i update every week, or whenever i want to. enjoy. :)

okay.. let's get started! ~

⚠️ warning; triggering content!
- mentions of rape
- cutting
- suicidal thoughts
- abuse

- Izuku's POV -

I stood in my bathroom, looking in the mirror at the pathetic sight of my wrists bleeding. God, i deserved this so much. I watched the blood pore out slowly while i cried and had small laughter, listening to the water fall from the faucet.

i sat on the floor against the bathtub and pulled my knees up to my chest and hugged them, ignoring the blood that was now soaking into the knee padding of my pants.

I bit my lip so hard from the pain. "You deserve this, izuku. You're just a deku, you're not special. You aren't the kid anyone wanted." i told myself quietly, looking up at the roof in anger and pure sadness.

I sobbed and stood up, violently shoving my wrists under the cold running water. I didn't gasp in pain like i used to. I smiled at the view, watching the blood wash off of my wrists. I opened the mirror door, grabbed the bandage and wrapped it around my wrists a few times.

I washed my face before walking out into my lonely room, which consisted of a mattress and a bookshelf with a few comics and a dresser with 2 uniforms, and a few outfits. I only had 2 pairs of shoes.

I had a lot less than most people. However, my dad was rich. He just didn't care about me. He didn't shop for food for me or my mother, he didn't pay for her medications, he didn't do anything except give us 400$ a week. I guess it helped, but my mom always saved it so she could pay rent, because it wasn't much.

She used to get hit for having to ask for extra money to pay the rent. However, last year i got a job. The 400, plus my 500, gave us 900 each week, enough to pay the monthly rent at the end. I always tutored kids to get extra money though, so i could pay for my mothers medications.

I was always tired, but nothing i'm not used to. I went over to my broken up dresser and threw a hoodie over my head, pulling it over my weak little pathetic body. I had a feminine body, and i hated it because everyone always thought i was a girl.

I walked out of my room and into the living room, watching my dad drown down another bottle of beer. I saw my mom resting her head down on the counter table while sitting. She was exhausted.

I went over to her, and lifted her up, and carried her to her bed. I tucked her in, and she looked at me, "Goodnight, my sweet boy." I smiled at her and left the room.

I went back into the kitchen and grabbed water and an apple i had bought earlier. My dad looked at me and i looked at him. We shared a hatred glare.

I walked back into my room, and ate my dinner apple. On a normal day, i'd eat an apple for breakfast, whatever school gave for lunch except i'd save half for my mother, and an apple for dinner unless i got lucky and they had a banana apple deal at the store.

After i finished the apple, i checked my watch that i had found on the streets and saw it said '8:32PM'. I threw the apple core in a corner of my room, later i can throw it out. I don't want to leave my room again.

I reached over, grabbing my backpack and pulling it up. I took out my homework, completing it. I also did 4 other people's homework. I would be getting 10 dollars for each of page.

Thats 40$, enough for this week's medications for my mom. I put my backpack onto the floor, and rolled over. I let myself drift to sleep.

-

I woke up in the morning to loud screams. I quickly stood up, and walked out to see my mom crying while my dad screamed at her.

"Why are you yelling at her?" I asked quietly. As mad as i was, i learned the hard way to never scream at my father. He looked at me. "You knew about this didn't you?! You were just going to let your mother leave huh?" I listened to him, and rubbed my eyes.

I saw the fear in my mother's eyes. I hadn't known about this plan, but i decided to take full credit for it so my mother wouldn't get hurt. "I made the plan. She had nothing to do with it." I spoke.

His eyes were fuming. I felt so numb as he walked over to me. He lifted his fist to hit me. I lifted my head, and allowed it to happen. It would only be worse if i blocked the hit.

I fell down to my knees, and let out a small groan. He punched me square on the jaw. "I'm sorry. I won't do it again, sir." I spoke quickly and quietly, but loud enough for him to hear. "Damn right you fucking won't, you little mistake." He spit at me, and i wiped the spit off my face, gagging internally.

He grabbed his suitcase and left the house. My mother was silent. "I forgive you." I said. I already know she was probably planning on leaving without me. I don't blame her at all, in fact if i was her i would've left the day i was born. I'm glad she stayed for a little while.

"You can take this month's rent." I stood up, rubbing my jaw and cheek, soothing it from the punch. I watched her sit on the couch and cry. "Momma, if you leave, i will never hold it against you, ever. I love you." I looked at her put her head in her hands. I walked in my room, and changed quickly into my uniform.

I always wore a sleeved shirt under my uniform to hide my wrists. I swung my backpack over my shoulder, and took out the 400$ that my father gave us every monday. It was thursday. I would be getting my paycheck tomorrow.

I walked out and sat next to my mother quickly. I wrapped my arm around her and took her hand in mine. I placed the money in her hand and kissed her forehead, "I love you.". I stood up, grabbed an apple, and walked out of the house, and began my journey to school.