4

- Izuwu's POV still - 

I slammed my hand on my desk in frustration. "Do you really want to know? Because some days, i wish i didn't"

The room was quiet for a moment.

"I want to know."

"Tell us what's going on, Izuku."

"We support you no matter what!"

"We want to help you."

"We are here for you."

Kacchan looked me in the eyes and spoke, "We wouldn't bug you this much if we didn't care to help you."

I grew an anger. I don't know where this anger came from, but it grew, it felt like someone was boiling water in me as tears streamed down my face. "What do you want me to say?! Huh?! That my dad abuses me and my mother?! That he rapes me?! What!?" I shouted out, making everyone's eyes widen. As soon as i said it, i wanted to take it right back. I wanted to pretend nobody knew. I wanted to hide away in my closet. I wanted to die. right then and there.

Kacchan got up and pulled me up from my seat, and my legs wobbled a little bit. He pulled me into a tight hug, which most of the class including I didn't expect, but i just cried and hugged him back.

"You're stronger than this, izuku. you shouldn't have let him put his hands on you. you are so much stronger than he will ever be."

-

later that day - 3rd person .

izuku went home that day to his father passed out on the couch. katsuki came inside the house with him though. izuku was here to take all of his stuff.

katsuki followed behind izuku, eyes widened at the horrid house.

the walls were filthy, blood splatters in some parts. the kitchen was empty, and the living room was filled with beer bottles.

izuku went in his room, but katsuki peeped into the bathroom.

he saw some blood stains in the floor and shower, and in the sink too. he just thought it was from izuku's dad.

katsuki then peeped into the other bedroom.

there was a large bed and a dresser, and some things shuttled into a corner.

katsuki went into izuku's room, sad at the sight.

there was a small mattress, with blood stains. and then a small dresser on the opposite side of the room, and a pair of shoes sitting lonely next to it, and an apple core in the corner of the room.

izuku grabbed his backpack, shoving the few clothes he had, into the backpack.

Katsuki felt so bad. he walked up to him and took all of izuku's clothes and told him to leave them, and that izuku could barrow his, and to just take his uniform.

izuku was hesitant, but agreed. he grabbed his other pair of shoes though.

"okay, lets go before he wakes up." izuku said. katsuki nodded and followed him out, but izuku immediately stopped when he saw his father up and standing, in the kitchen.

he gulped, and katsuki heard.

izuku tried to turn around and push him back in the room, but katsuki grabbed his wrist not realizing but it made izuku wince.

katsuki would talk about that later, but he didnt want to hurt izuku so he moved his hand to izuku's hand, holding it firmly.

both boys blushed. "can we hide in my room until he falls back asleep?" izuku whispered to katsuki, not wanting to be seen by his father.

"no, we are leaving right now." Katsuki didn't whisper, causing Izuku's father to turn around at the two boys.

"What the fuck is this, huh? you gay or some shit?" katsuki looked at the male who began to stomp over to them.

katsuki pushed Izuku behind him gently. "Don't fucking touch him." Katsuki said angrily to the male.

The father's eyes widened in shock, nobody has ever talked back to him in his own house.

"Get out. Now. FUCKING LEAVE!" He shouted at Katsuki. "Gladly. We were on our way out anyways." Katsuki laughed in his face.

"No, only you. That little shit is staying." Katsuki winced at the thought.

"No, he isn't. You aren't laying a fucking hand on him, you asshole."

The older man raised to hit Katsuki, but izuku shoved him and took the hit for katsuki, which shoved him down to the ground.

"Izuku! Jesus, get the fuck away! Don't touch him!" Katsuki lifted izuku off the ground, who was gripping his jaw.

"Its okay, i'm okay." Izuku said, trying to calm him down. izuku's heart was racing.

"I should've killed you when i had the chance." His dad rolled his eyes. "Why do you even care for this little slut?"

Katsuki's eyes widened. "Don't say shit about him, you can't talk when you look like that."

The father laughed. "Did he tell you how i took his virginity too? how he begged to stop but then when i tried to do it to his mother he begged me to do it to him in stead? little fag deserves nothing but to rot in hell."

Katsuki's heart dropped. He actually RAPED izuku? katsuki's hands fisted, and he threw a hard punch at the older man, causing him to flail backwards.

"You little shit!" He pounced back, ready to hit Katsuki again, but Katsuki dodged and kicked him in his area.

"This is against the law, but i honestly couldn't care. you deserve this." Katsuki said, and stepped hardly on the older mans area.

He yelled and cried in pain as blood leaked from his pants. "You fucking deserve that. How dare you touch or speak to/about izuku in that way?" katsuki gritted his teeth as Izuku gasped.

Katsuki gripped Izuku's hand, walking around the male screaming in agony on the floor.

"kick him." katsuki said to izuku. izuku's eyes widened. "I- i cant-" katsuki cut him off. "if you don't do it now you will regret not doing it your entire life."

Izuku nodded, and gathered all the courage he had in his body, and kicked the man harshly in his side, causing him to cough out in pain.

"thats all you got? come on, where is the little determined kid i know." katsuki pushed farther. izuku looked at him then back to the male on the floor whose junk was sitting in his own blood.

Izuku stomped on his hand, making the man scream as there was a sound of bones crushing.

katsuki smiled, and hugged izuku. "now lets call the police. this was all self defense." Katsuki whispered in Izuku's ear.

Izuku nodded.

-