5

-

Izuku stood next to Katsuki, whose arm was wrapped around him protectively. Izuku didn't know, but Katsuki was horrified at himself.

Had he really not helped Izuku sooner?

Guilt filled his mind, but he knew all he could do now was be there for the smaller boy, and help him live the life he deserved.

-

Izuku sat on Katsuki's bed, watching him grab clothes for Izuku.

"Here you go. Use these clothes." Katsuki put the clothes on the bed next to Izuku, who was getting up.

Katsuki looked at Izuku for a moment before grabbing a healing cream in his drawer.

"Could you take off your shirt?" Izuku's eyes widened at the request, and all that went through his mind was panic.

Izuku always wore long sleeve shirts that were like 2x his size, all for good reason.

Izuku had a very feminine body. Some thought he was just a flat chested girl, or trans, but izuku just had a slim waist.

Sometimes Izuku wished he could switch his body out for anything, but he was stuck in his own body. Another reason for the specific type of shirt, was his cuts.

Izuku had so many scars all on his arms, not only scars from himself but scars left from his father as well.

Izuku was really insecure, and not to his knowledge, his eyes filled with water, causing Katsuki to panic.

"Hey- hey calm down Izuku! it's okay. calm down." Katsuki spoke, gently to the smaller boy who realized tears were threatening to spill.

"Whatever is under your sweater— I promise I won't judge you. I just want to put on some healing cream on some of the really bad wounds." Katsuki explained further, trying to calm him down.

Izuku noticed he was only trying to help him, and he nodded, letting the insecurities leave his brain for the time being. He felt safe with Katsuki.

Izuku gently pulled off his shirt, feeling his cheeks heat up as Katsuki stared at him.

Izuku thought he was just looking at him because the bruises and dried blood on his torso.

Katsuki was looking at everything though. Thoughts rushed to his mind, as his cheeks slightly burned too.

He smacked the gay panic out of his mind, he could do that later.

"See? There is nothing to be worried about when it comes to me. I wouldn't judge you for your body ever. Let me go get some other things." Katsuki spoke softly to the boy whose eyes widened in appreciation.

-

Katsuki came back into the room carrying other supplies, like a wash cloth, bandage wraps, and other creams.

Izuku looked hesitant before sitting on the bed where Katsuki followed him with all of the supplies.

Katsuki didn't know what to think about this entire situation except two things.

He fucking hated Izuku's dad,

and Izuku was fucking cute.

Katsuki gently put healing and numbing cream in certain spots of Izuku's body, being careful so he wouldn't have to hear his occasional winces.

"..thank you." Izuku spoke softly. Katsuki was in absolute awe. Why had he declined Izuku's friend request? He couldn't help but blame himself.

"I would never have let this happen if i knew. I'm so fucking sorry, Izuku." Katsuki spoke. Izuku's eyes widened. "Don't blame yourself. It would've happened either way. I'm just glad i'm out of it, and here with you." Izuku said to Katsuki, who was now wrapping his torso with gauge tape.

Katsuki didn't say anything to what Izuku had said, he only reached his lips to Izuku's forehead and pressed them there.

Izuku's face got more red than it was before at the cute act, Katsuki's as well.

"Now.. about these.." Katsuki said lowly, but loud enough for Izuku to hear. Katsuki softly took Izuku's hands into his own, feeling over the scars that were healed.

Izuku gulped in fear he would be criticized. "N-No more of that— right..?" Katsuki stuttered out, taking more cream and putting it on certain spots on his wrist.

"I-" Izuku opened his mouth to speak, but he had no words. He couldn't agree to something if he wasn't sure he could keep his word.

Katsuki noticed this. "Right..?" He repeated, wrapping his wrists gently.

Izuku gulped again, a little bit of panic. Katsuki took notice in this as well, and decided to change the subject. He didn't want to be too pushy with making him open up, like he had done before.

"Do you wanna see your mom?" Katsuki asked, looking at Izuku who was hesitant and nodded.

-

Izuku wrapped his arms around his mother, who was sobbing small apologies to the boy.

"Mom, i already told you i wouldn't hold it against you. I promise i meant that when i said it." Izuku spoke, holding her close.

-