12

- Izuku's POV -

I woke up the next morning after everything.

I was kinda just thinking- OH MY GOd? i had my first kiss! I've got to tell my mom? Kacchan was still sleeping, but i was just kinda looking at his face.

He is so cute. Is this weird? I mean probably- but hes sooooo cute....

then it happened.

his eyes opened and we made eye contact.

I felt my face go red and i looked down quickly and scrunched up my face. I heard a low laugh, before feeling a pair of lips touch my forehead.

"Morning nerd." My heart hurt- he is literally KJHVBSDZHM,BFKJSG JVHMGJ S

"morning kacchan" I replied, sitting up next to him. I saw him look at my lips than back at me, and send the smallest smile. It was so cute.

Before i could realize what i was doing, i pushed my lips onto his. He put his hands on my cheeks, and i place my hands on his shoulders, kissing him continuously.

He moved me to the top of his lap while my legs were still pressing onto his. He bit on my lip gently, and i opened my mouth.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

Kacchan groaned before standing up, i fell back into his bed and shoved my pillow on my face.

"Bakubro! You're here! Have you seen Mido-" Kacchan cut him off. "Hes fine."

Kirishima looked confused as a moved the pillow from my face and stood up, waving nicely.

He gasped lightly. "Midoriya! Hey! Its been a while! You should come out and see everyone today, they miss you." He smiled once he finished speaking.

I nodded and smiled back, "Of course! Its nice seeing you again." He said goodbye after that and went back to his dorm, which kacchan rolled his eyes and huffed out, flopping onto his bed.

"Why so annoyed Kacchan?" I asked, changing my clothes. I didnt really care if he saw. "Kirishima is just annoying in general."

I raised my eyebrow at his excuse, pulling my shirt down my body. "But hes so nice, Kacchan." I spoke, sitting next to him on his bed.

"He's too loud for me." I shrugged and wrapped my arms around Kacchan, kissing his cheek.

"Come out with me and say hi to everyone?" I asked.

He looked at me for a moment before groaning and nodding. I smiled knowing that he would listen to me.

I kissed his cheek and grabbed his hand, "Come on!" He nodded and followed me out of the dorm, but he let go of my hand. I had an idea on why, but i wasn't going to get upset over it.

I smiled at him and he smiled back. We walked into the common area, and most of my class was there.

They all gasped and went wide eyed, running over to hug me.

"Ah- hi everyone." I said. Ochako pushed everyone away lightly, "let me hug my best friend!" I laughed lightly, wrapping my arms around her tightly.

She whispered in my ear so nobody else would hear, "i'm so sorry you couldn't tell me. I wish i helped." My eyes went wide. Had she been beating herself up for this? I whispered back to her, "You did help, you were my best friend, and you always made me laugh. that was the best thing throughout everything, i always looked forward to seeing you." I felt her tears on my shoulder and i gripped her tighter in the hug.