8

Next Morning

- Izuku's POV still -

"Boys! Get down here please!" I heard my mom yell from downstairs. Me and Kacchan looked at each other before getting up off of each other.

I stretched violently, shaking my body gently afterwards. I yawned as well, then followed behind Kacchan.

We walked down the stairs and sat on the couch, and faced my mom, Mitsuki and Masaru.

They looked.. strange.

They all looked at each other hesitantly before Masaru spoke up.

"So.. the school called.." Mitsuki sighed before continuing.

"They are giving the children in your school dorms to stop children destruction late at night." (i know that makes absolutely no sense but its a no quirk au so i panicked lmao)

Katsuki furrowed his eyebrows and scoffed, shaking his head. Me on the other hand? Excitedly-worried.

"Woah! Really? That sounds so cool!" I smiled, grabbing my worried mothers hands across the glass table that sat between us. Her eyes perked up at my excitement.

"Yeah.. and we wanted you and Katsuki to go. It would just be you and your class because they're splitting it up by classes." My mom carried on. I smiled at her.

Suddenly, my mom started crying- my eyes widened in panic.

"Mama? Whats wrong?" I spoke hurriedly, standing up and rushing to her side.

She opened her eyes. "My son is so cute!"

My cheeks turned slightly pink as she hugged me while she cried.

I smiled and hugged her bag. "My mom is very cute too?-"

Mitsuki cut me off with a small laugh. "Katsuki why cant we be like this." She opened her arms and tried to hug him-

"doNT TOUCH ME OLD HAG" i laughed and he looked at me. "Kacchan- hug your mom and dad." He glared at me before hesitantly hugging his mom back.

She gasped and gripped on him while hugging, and Masaru hugged him as well.

I smiled at the sight and took a picture.

Mitsuki winked at me, "send me that later!"

Then Kacchan saw that i took a picture and stood up- "i'm gunna get you." My eyes widened in surprise and i ran away laughing.

"Bad kacchan!" I laughed as he grabbed my waist. It was the cutest when he laughed though. It made my heart absolutely melt.

We were only in the kitchen though.

"Delete the pictureeee" he whined. I shook my head no before i wrapped my arms around his torso. He was overall taller than me, but not drastically. I was 5'5 and he was 5'8.

He mumbled something in response before wrapping his arms back around me.

I smiled gently.

He released me from the hug and i smiled, walking back into the living room.

"So.. you guys would go to the dorms?" My mom spoke softly, looking at me as i sat down.

"I would- but what about you mom?" She smiled softly. "We talked about that, too. I would still be getting an apartment, but i also decided to enroll into a college. I wouldn't be lonely- i'd be pretty busy actually." She smiled, taking my hands into hers.

"If you will be happy, then yes. I will go to the dorms. Kacchan will too." I spoke, Kacchan erupted behind me though- "hEY i never agreed to shit!" I laughed.

"He'll go."

"You guys move in.. 2 days from now.

-

"I can't believe you agreed to that for me." Kacchan groaned, flopping down on his bed. "I couldn't help it! My mom looked so happy!" He looked at me, smiling the slightest.

"Fine fine- i forgive you." I climbed into the bed and flopped down next to him.

"I feel happy when i'm with you." I grabbed his hand, and flipped over to face him.

He took this and flipped over as well. "You've made me smile multiple times.. so you make me happy too, i suppose."

I let my eyes wonder his face. Why was it so attractive to me? Was hit his red eyes that pierce your every move? was it his jawline? maybe it was his cute nose- or his slightly parted pink lips. (Oink oink 🐖)

"What are you doing?" Kacchan asked, snapping me out of my trance. "Sorry, i was daydreaming."

He smiled smallish, again. "You never told me what happened last night, y'know.." Kaccchan said, gripping my hand lightly.

"I.." i sat up, dragging him with me.

"It was the first time my dad hit me." I gulped. He nodded, scooting closer to me. We were both up against the wall that his bed was near, us sitting next to eachother on the bed.

"M..my dad had gotten mad at me because i put makeup on- not knowing it would make him mad.. i just was trying it- I always saw my mom do it so i thought-" Kacchan cut me off, "i understand."

I nodded. "Well- he told my mom to leave. she then left to your house for what was supposed to be an hour." I continued on.

"When she left he.. he wrapped his hand around my throat and squeezed before throwing me at a wall." I breathed out, squeezing my eyes shut.

I felt Kacchan place his hand on my thigh, comforting mechanism. I swallowed the ball lumping in my throat.

"Then he brought me to the bathroom.. and he told me how much he hated me.. then he tried to drown me. my mom came back just before i ran out of air." I felt tears gently flood down my face.

Kacchan wrapped his arm around me, and pulled me closer to him. I put my face in his shirt, pulling him closer.