6

A month later

-

Izuku stood next to Katsuki, both of them smiling ridiculously at each other. 

Over the past month, Katsuki was doing what he wanted. Helping Izuku heal

Of course as expected, Izuku would never fully be healed from such a traumatic thing, and Katsuki knew and respected that, but he wanted to make Izuku happy. He was succeeding. 

Izuku and Katsuki were at Walmart, hiding from a worker who was chasing them in anger.

Izuku and Katsuki dashed down into the toilet paper aisle, hiding in a TP fortress under the racks. Izuku covered his mouth to stop the laughter coming from the fuming male worker running around to find them. 

Katsuki, as much as he hated to admit it, was also choking back his laughter. Both boys had both of their hands clenched over their mouths, stifling their laughs. 

As soon as they heard the male worker go into the next aisle, they shuffled out of their hiding place, laughing as quietly as possible. 

"I have so much fun with you." Izuku smiled at Katsuki, whose cheeks pinkened at the compliment. Nobody has ever really had 'fun' hanging out with him. Maybe it was because he had a soft spot for Izuku. 

Katsuki didn't know it, but he had a smile resting on his face as he looked at Izuku, whose cheeks were pinkened at the fact he had stated that around a minute ago and Katsuki has yet to reply to him.

"C'mon nerd, let's go get ice cream." Katsuki kissed Izuku's cheek, and grabbed his hand gently, leading him out of the store, surprisingly not being spotted by the angered walmart worker. 

Izuku's face was really pink, but he was also really happy. Hundreds of thoughts flooded his head. Had Katsuki returned his feelings? 

- Izuku's POV (been a while since this lmao) - 

I felt like i genuinely smiled nowadays. I was still afraid though, hundreds of thoughts cloud my mind on a daily basis, and i don't know if the feeling of abandonment will ever leave my mind. 

I'd never be mad at Kacchan if he left-- but i just really really hope he doesn't. He is my support. He is my light.

I was woke from my thoughts from Kacchan, "What flavor of ice cream do you want?" I got really excited when i saw 'Kiwi'. I really like fruit flavored ice creams. 

"One rocky road and one kiwi please." Kacchan ordered, and handed the man the money aunt mitsuki had given us to spend today. 

I smiled and gripped Kacchan's hand, which he gripped back to me. 

Once we got our ice cream, we walked around to a bench. I took a seat and began eating when Kacchan sat next to me, and just watched me. I found it adorable, but this ice cream was wayyy too delicious to focus on him looking at me.

Okay- fine i am a little curious. I looked at him, and his cheeks were pink, and his eyes wide, his icecream dripping down his hand. I laughed a little bit, "Kacchan- your icecream is spilling." That seemed to snap him out of his thoughts, as he violently shook his head, sending a small apology, followed by him cleaning his hand off. 

"You make me really happy, thank you." I smiled at him. His cheeks just got more red. "I am really glad to be the one making you happy, Izuku." I really wanted to just- what did i want to do?

I love what i do with Kacchan- but i wanted to do something more with him. I felt like i wanted to just hold him close- and put his mouth on mine. Wait a minute-

"Izuku, you're dropping your icecream now." I looked at my hand feeling the cold sensation. I felt my cheeks warm up. "ehe.. sorry." He just smiled at me. 

-

Me and Kacchan walked home, still holding hands. My mom was planning on buying an apartment in about a month, which i was kind of sad about, because i had to leave Mitsuki, Masaru, and Kacchan. 

"I'm really going to miss being your roommate." I smiled, looking over at Kacchan, whose cheeks have been pink all day. "Tch-- me too." He spoke quietly, but loud enough for me to hear. 

He gently let go of my hand as we went inside the house, and my mom and Kacchan's parents were in the living room watching tv. It was around 7PM.

"Did you two eat before you came home?" I heard my mom ask. We both nodded, and Kacchan went upstairs, but i went into the living room and sat next to my mom, who wrapped her arm around me and brought me close to her. 

"How was your first date?" She asked. My cheeks heated up- Wh- "WHat" I coughed out, Masaru and Mitsuki laughed. 

"Mom.." I groaned, pouting and looking at her. She pulled me closer to her, her arm still gently around me. She kissed my forehead like Kacchan does. 

I wrapped my arm around her torso, hugging her back. 

*just some cute mother moment. I don't actually know if this is accurate and if mothers do this-- sorry if it isn't accurate cause i dont really know-*

-

I woke up to Kacchan lifting my mother up away from my body, and carrying her into a different room. I stirred myself awake, a little sleepy still. He came back and then lifted me up-

"Ah! Kacchan, what are you doing?" I said, sleepily. "Shh, it's okay." He smiled gently at me, and carried me up the stairs. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and nuzzled my face into his chest. He smelt really good- is that weird?

Kacchan placed me on the bed we've been sharing, before taking my shoes off. "Are you okay to sleep in your clothes or do you want me to take those off too- except you know-" I cut him off, "I'm okay. C'mon, i'm cold." I groaned, waiting for him to get in the bed and warm me up. 

He chuckled before getting in bed next to me, wrapping his arms around my body, which i returned. 

"You really are charming, Kacchan. Thank you for everything." I said, still half asleep. He faced me and i faced him. 

"One of the best pleasures i've had in awhile."