9

* sad chapter woof woof *

- 3rd person POV -

But just like most things, Izuku's sadness didn't just go away.

Late at night, which it is currently, Izuku still contemplated life.

Wondered if it was.. worth it.

Yeah, he was happy now- but would he always be?

Was it worth waiting or should he just end it now?

Izuku looked over at Katsuki, who was sound asleep, before crawling out of the bed.

Izuku looked down for a moment before thinking.

I cant just leave the house like i could before, i'd probably get in huge trouble. but i really really need relief from my thoughts. Kacchan probably has a..

Before Izuku could comprehend what he was doing, he made his way into Katsuki's bathroom.

He closed the door quietly, making sure to lock it. His hands made their way to his cabinet, looking at all the contents.

A whole pack of toothbrushes sat on the shelf.

Jeesh Kacchan, how often do you use a new toothbrush?

Izuku's eyes skipped over everything there until he met eyes with a pack of razors, sitting next to them a small pack of razor blades.

His breath hitched as he reached for the box, opening it and taking one out.

He backed up to the bathtub, slowly sliding down it.

He felt sudden yet thousands of worries just flood into his mind.

It felt like someone was crushing him- stepping on his chest.

he felt like he couldn't breathe.

like he needed to be set free.

He felt tears spur down his cheeks as he held the razor blade to his wrist, pressing down.

He watched the blood leak out as he felt some sort of relief. Physical pain always made him forget his mental pain.

He didn't stop there.

One

Two

Three

Four

Five

Six

one wrist was too full- he didn't like too many on one wrist. He switched to the other, his hand shaky while trying to slice up his other wrist.

One

Two

Three

He stopped, feeling tired. He knew when he felt tired that he should stop, so he did.

He stood up, that dizzy feeling returning.

He turned the sink on, freezing cold. He stuck his wrists under it, slightly flinching. He hasn't done it in a month- and it felt great for him.

He breathed out, watching the blood wash down his wrists into the sink and down the drain.

He bit his lip gently as he looked in the cabinet for that same coverage Katsuki had used on him the first night he was there.

Once he spotted it, he wrapped his wrists, tears still spurring down his cheeks.

He looked in the mirror.

I'm a fucking mess.

He silently cursed himself, looking at his eyes that just reeked of 'i just cried for an hour.'

He felt pain in his heart as he opened the door and saw a tired Katsuki.

He immediately looked down and pretended to yawn.

"What are you doing awake?" Katsuki yawned, rubbing his eyes.

"I just had to use the bathroom." He spoke, trying to leave the room.

"Izuku?" Katsuki looked at him, blinking harshly. "Y-Yeah?" He gulped.

"You have blood all over you.."

Izuku felt his heart break. "I-I'm-" Katsuki sighed. He felt angry. At everything. Himself for not waking up earlier, Izuku for not waking him up, and most of all- Izuku's deadbeat father.

However, Katsuki knew better than to scream at Izuku about how mad he was.

He walked over to izuku, gently pulling his bloodied shirt off, tossing it on the floor.

He grabbed one of his large long sleeve hoodies, and put it over Izuku as he cried.

After that, Izuku cried some more, and Katsuki comforted him.

Katsuki brought Izuku over to the bed and sat down, then placed Izuku on his lap.

"Please just.. wake me up next time" katsuki spoke gently, wrapping his arms around the fragile boy on his lap.

"I didn't want to bother you.. i-.." katsuki struggled with his own mind. "I'd rather you wake me up and talk to me about it than you hurt yourself, izuku. i care about you a lot, and i dont want you hurting yourself."

Izuku didn't know what to say, so he just hugged katsuki while sitting on his lap. He didn't want to hurt katsuki anymore than he already did.

"I'm going to try to stop. I'm sorry i hurt you, kacchan." Izuku spoke softly, using katsuki's shirt to dry his tears.

"I'm glad you're going to try to stop. You didn't hurt me- you just.. okay yeah- it did hurt me a lot. i hate seeing you in pain, but i know you're okay, so i'm not hurting anymore, okay?" katsuki tried to cheer izuku up without straight up lying to him.

"Thank you, Kacchan." Izuku spoke softly, feeling himself drift into sleep.

Katsuki kissed Izuku's forehead, placing him down and laying him out on the bed before covering Izuku and himself.

Katsuki knew he felt something more than just friendship for Izuku, and he hoped Izuku felt the same way.

But he wasn't an idiot. He knew he shouldn't put the stress on Izuku if Izuku didn't like him back, so he decided to remain silent about his feelings.

He didn't want Izuku to feel like he hurt him again.

Izuku really was his weak spot.