2

-

I entered the school, immediately pulling the homework of students that i had done prior the night. I walked up to Kirishima, and handed him the work, in which he gave me the 10$.

"Say, what happened to your cheek?" I looked at him for a moment, before looking away. "Don't worry about it." I spoke in such a monotone voice, but for me that was normal in the mornings. I didn't really feel the pain anymore since i've grown accustomed to it.

I walked to Momo next. She was really smart, and rich, she just didn't like doing homework. I handed her the paper and she handed me the money, giving me a strange look. I didn't exchange conversation with her much.

After that, i walked to Shinso. He was alright, he was also always tired. I gave him the paper, and he gave me the money. "Er- are you alright?" He looked at me. I felt a little dizzy but i nodded tiredly.

I then lastly walked to Kacchan. He strongly disliked me for some reason, i couldn't care enough to ask why though. I held out the paper to him which he snatched and handed me the money. "Did you do drugs before coming here." I stood still for a moment, watching everything start to twist and turn.

I felt so dizzy. Everything was spinning, and it felt like my throat was closing. It felt like someone was closing my air supply. I felt someone grasp my wrist, and i gasped in pain, bringing myself back to reality. I gently shook the hand off of my wrist. I looked to see my friend Ochako, she looked confused and concerned. "Sorry, i'm just a little dizzy that's all." I spoke quietly, apologizing to Kacchan, and Ochako. I then left them there, and walked into the classroom.

Ochako followed behind me, "Izuku! What's wrong." I sighed. "Nothing, i just didn't get much sleep last night, that's all. Sorry for worrying you." I apologized, and looked at her smiling lowly.

- time skip -

It was currently 4th period. All day, all i could think of was if my mother was going to leave or not. I wished she would stay. Deep down I wanted her to stay. I really hope she doesn't though. If she ever got hit again, i'd blame myself to the end.

I hope she left, so i could finally give up, so i can finally let go.

My thoughts were interrupted by the intercom. "Midoriya Izuku to the office for dismissal. I repeat, Midoriya Izuku to the office for dismissal."

She left. My father must be here to get me, so he could beat me since my mother left. I sat there, feeling so numb. I felt like my heart exploded. I felt so much pain. I felt my air slowly lose my body, as i looked at the desk. It felt like someone was crushing my body.

"Midoriya, the office called for you to go home..?" The teacher spoke out, probably confused on why i wasn't moving. I hesitantly grabbed my bag, but slowly. I stood up slowly walking toward the door. My eyes were still just as wide from when i heard them call for me. I felt tears fall from my eyes as i left the class and walked down the hall.

I was right. It was my father. My mother had most likely left. He looked at me like he wanted to murder me, right then and there. He grabbed my wrist and held it tightly. I bit my lip to refrain from making any noise so he wouldn't be more mad.

He got in the car, and i got in the car next. He just sat there. He handed me a piece of paper. "I take it you already know she left." I felt more tears flood my eyes. "Y-yeah." I choked out. "She left that for you." I didn't dare look up from my lap. I put the piece of paper in my backpack.

"I fucking hate you Izuku. I hate you so fucking much, i really despise you with everything in me. I really wish you would just fucking kill yourself. Jesus christ izuku. I'm like this because of you. I already know you cut your wrists like the pathetic piece of shit you are, so just fucking end yourself already." I smelt the alcohol off of his voice.