── 03

HOMEWORK

HOMEWORK.

IT WAS ALMOST time for Bakugo to meet up with you, the numbers on his screen showing the digits indicating the early morning.

Because he was annoyed with all your snarky comments about your quirk, he decided to do his homework. Although, if you asked he'll probably deny it. Bakugo went up to Kirishima for his questions about you. At first, there was a bit of trouble because he didn't even know your name, but after referring to you as the 'crazy hungry chick', Kirishima understood who he was talking about.

Grumbling to himself, he snatched the bag of chocolates he'd gotten for you and stomped his way to the common area. After learning a bit more about your quirk he thought it was pretty stupid. It had a lot of side-effects, but either way, he somewhat felt bad.

From the small table located near the vending machine, you saw the hot-headed boy walking towards you, a small bag in hand.

"Good morning," you yawned, your body covered with your blanket while you sat cross-legged on the chair.

"Shut up," he just says, taking the seat in front of you. He tosses you the bag, your eyes widening to the familiar brand.

"Looks like someone did their homework," you snickered, Bakugo glaring at you in response. It was a simple bag of m&m's, small-sized chocolate goodness that you'll be able to finish in just a few minutes.

Without hesitation, you poured out all the small colourful pieces of chocolate on the table.

"What the fuck are you doing?" He grumbles, resting his chin in the palm of his hand while he watches you from across the table.

"When I was little, I liked to organize them in the colour of the rainbow, so that's what I'm doing," you explained, the boy's face contorting into one of annoyance.

As you continued to play with your food, Bakugo sat in silence. You would look up at him a couple of times just to make sure he was still there, he was abnormally quiet for someone always boasting about themselves. It was uncomfortable.

Obviously noticing your questioning gazes, the ash-blonde decided to speak. "So you have the crystallization quirk," Bakugo blurted out, your eyes holding on to his stare momentarily.

You hum in agreement, taking all the blue m&m's and throwing them into your mouth.

"So whenever you're low on sugar, you get really bitchy and annoying and basically get all fucking crazy right?"

"Yeah, you can put it that way," you mumbled, furrowing your brows to his interpretation of your quirk's side effect.

You gobble down the green m&m's, "Not that I think you really thought much of it, but... I'm sorry I was like that towards you. I'm usually not that... aggressive."

Bakugo grunts once you said your apology, a little bothered by how you beat him to the punch. He squirmed in his seat by your unneeded sincerity, copying your pose as he sat cross-legging. "It's fine," he whispers, leaning back into the chair, "I guess I'm sorry too for breaking the vending machine."

You snicker, making Bakugo glare at you. "Are you laughing at me, idiot!?" He shouted, which only made you laugh more.

"Geez, I hope you're sorry. I could've gotten really sick you know."

You grab the row of yellow m&m's, glancing up at the ash-blonde in front of you. You sigh once you saw the look in his face, his attention glued to the table while his features were notably smooth.

"You're not that bad when you're not screaming and acting like a child all the time, Katsuki," you chime, sending a small smile to Bakugo.

The boy grunts and swipes one red m&m from your row, his mood swinging immediately, "Don't fucking call me that, idiot."

────