── 14

HOT HATEFUL HEARTBREAK

THE ASH-BLONDE scowls as you took a seat next to him, a suspicious look on your face. "So you don't want to watch another Disney movie?" you asked a playful grin on your lips.

With Bakugo remaining silent, you shuffle closer to the male, "Or do you just want me to help you fall asleep again? You seemed to have-"

"Can you shut up about that," he grumbled, taking out a familiar deck of cards. Your eyes scan the boy's face, his sentence causing something to go off in your head.

Bakugo starts separating the cards, his face emotionless; without anger, annoyance or a tinge of embarrassment. You had hoped that your comment from last night would make the ash-blonde flustered, but the comment didn't seem to bother him at all.

"Are you hungry?"

You cock an eyebrow skeptically, "Why..."

Without looking at you he calmly places a Furuta mini choco bar on the coffee table, the gesture only making you annoyed and confused. You mumble a small thank you and grab your deck, placing them accordingly in front of you.

It was disturbing to see Bakugo so calm, and uneasy when he spoke without uttering a single cuss word. All you wanted to do was ask him what was wrong, yet, you were unsure if he would even tell you.

"So [L/N]." You look up at him with curious eyes, taking a bite out of the snack he brought you. "Do you like shitty hair?"

You immediately start choking, Bakugo's eyes widening. He hesitates to help you, however, you managed to save yourself from your clumsiness. "Are you trying to kill me! What the hell was that about you twat!?" The ash-blonde sucks his teeth, somehow upset by your reaction.

"So it's true then, you really do like him," he states, his brows furrowing together.

You glare at him, not understanding where he was coming from. "Seriously, what's up with you today? Did I do something wrong to make you mad?" You complained, the card game unimportant now.

"Just so you know, everyone fucking saw you at lunch today, playing that stupid game," he seethes, slamming his cards on the table. "You're a complete dumbass for thinking he isn't interested in you."

You frown to his harsh words, you're teeth grazing your bottom lip in thought. You've mentioned before about your struggle with crushes, and whenever someone mentioned Kirishima in any way, you tend to get fidgety. With anyone else, you would've brushed it off and made a joke about it, however, you were speaking to Bakugo; and lying and acting naive would only make him angrier. But the reason for his petty anger was absurd in this situation.