── 11

CAPTIVATED

CAPTIVATED.

"I DON'T CARE," he says, your eyes widening as the timer ticked closer to zero.

"I swear to god, I'll kill you," you warn, Bakugo looking back at you with a mischievous smirk. You immediately sweat drop, the ash-blonde risking both your cover.

Then the microwave's timer struck five seconds, yourself still trying your best to intimidate him. Bakugo glared at you after you shot a pillow at him, only worsening your anxiety.

"Katsuki, if the microwave beeps it might wake up someone," you whisper-shout, but he just sucks his teeth in response.

You grunt loudly in defeat, falling back to your bed as you grab another pillow to hug. You waited for the microwave to strike zero seconds, putting the pillow up to your face.

But the sound never came.

"What the fuck are you doing?" He asked, you move the pillow away from your face.

"Why are you so annoying." The boy only narrows his eyes, crawling back to his spot on your bed.

"I can ask you some question, idiot," he retorts.

After a few minutes, you're both in the same position as last night, except now you had some popcorn to enjoy the movie.

"Are you feeling better?" Bakugo asks, putting his hand in his pocket.

You nod, "Yup! I'm actually getting some of my cravings back."

Suddenly, he throws a familiar bag of m&m's at you, your brow arching in question. You stare blankly at the ash-blonde waiting for him to tell you what this was for, but instead, he leans forward to his laptop to pick a movie.

"Put it in the fucking popcorn," he mutters, a tiny light bulb going off above your head.

It was the third night in a row that Bakugo came over to your dorm, and he would always come unannounced. Honestly, you didn't expect him to show up because you were sick, therefore couldn't really eat properly. It made you overthink what his intentions were, however, you were convinced that the angry pomeranian was just having issues with sleeping.

Bakugo leans back, squirming around to get comfortable. "Why are you staring at me? It's fucking weird," he mumbles, finally settling in a spot.

You continue to stare, "Have you been sleeping better?" The boy looks up slightly since his figure was slouched.

"No, why the fuck would I waste my time here then?" He said, the screen flickering as the movie started.