Death and Storm

Death and Storm is a short sequel of Thieves of Harmony. If you haven't read it, please don't read this any further.

DISCLAIMER

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

This is not professionally edited, so please understand if it has grammatical and/or typographical errors.

Plagiarism is a crime.

© Lostmortals

BLURB

Melizabeth has always wished for Thanatos' return, and it was granted when Storm Letum, Thanatos' reincarnation, comes to the Olympian World.

She made him her apprentice, and eventually her fiancé. However, there are some problems like his memories and his feelings. He was not aware of who he was in the past, and he only sees Melizabeth as the Goddess of Death, not someone he had loved.

What would Melizabeth do to make him fall for her again? Will she find a way to bring his memories back, or will she make new memories with him? And if all of the above doesn't work, will she give up and let Storm Letum go?

AUTHOR's NOTE

Hi! Thank you for finishing Thieves of Harmony. I hope you'd enjoy this mini sequel about the two of them, and this story would be mostly romance rather  than fantasy. It has absolutely nothing to do with the plot of TOH, and this is only for romance purposes. Please leave votes and comments, as they are highly appreciated ♥ do not hesitate to message me!

 Please leave votes and comments, as they are highly appreciated ♥ do not hesitate to message me!