8

Inuwi ko siya matapos ituro sa'kin ni Dionysus kung saan siya nauwi. At first, he was hesitant pero wala rin siyang nagawa. I'm actually glad na hindi ko na kinailangang suntukin ang diYoS na 'yon.

She walked out when I met her at school. Gusto ko sanang mag-explain, but she did not want to. Sige, pagbibigyan ko siya sa ngayon. I'll give her time while I finally close the door for Elisse de Vera. I've decided that I no longer want her in my dreams. I only want Melizabeth now.

Nagbuntong-hininga ako habang tinitingnan ang de Vera mansion. I could vividly remember every dream except for Elisse's face.

So, hey Elisse. Totoo ka man o hindi, papakawalan na kita. I know I'm an idiot for wishing you were true. I was attracted even though I knew from the start that you are just a dream.

But now, my attractions and feelings are for another person. Melizabeth.

Akala ko talaga noon ay hindi na ako makakaramdam ng kahit na ano sa mga babae. I couldn't even feel anything for Dionne, but Melizabeth, that Goddess broke that belief for me.

I've been in denial and hesitant for the last three years. I was afraid that what I'm feeling for her is just temporary.

Napalingon ako nang makarinig ng tunog ng bota. My lips parted in surprise when I saw Melizabeth. What's the Princess of the Underworld doing here? Did she... follow me?

"What are you doing here?" Sabay naming tanong except that her voice was cold, while mine was a little soft. Malambing.

She smirked, "This is my house, Storm. My mortal home. Ikaw? Ano na naman ang kailangan mo sa'kin? I'm sure you did not come here for nothing," wika niya kasabay ng kidlat.

I cocked my head in confusion. She owns this house? Pero sina Elisse de Vera ang may-ari ng bahay na 'yan!

"Really? Did you buy a demon's house?" I asked. Maaaring nabili niya ito dahil sa kumakalat na balitang may demonyo rito. Pero nasabi n'ya rin kanina na ito an mortal home niya.

Was she once a mortal?

Is she a de Vera?

She chuckled softly, but I noticed that there was no humor in it. "Storm. There's no demon. Ako ang demonyong laging nananakot sa mga nagtatangkang bumili nito noon. This was my house bago pa ako mapunta sa Olympian World. 40 years ago."

Namilog lalo ang mata ko. 40 years ago? Ibig sabihin ay dito nga talaga siya nanirahan? But... I thought she was a goddess! What else do I not know about her?

Everything, Storm. You wasted three years, remember? Wika na naman ng isang boses sa utak ko.

I hesitantly asked her, "You live here?"

Lumapit ako sa kaniya. My feet are involuntarily moving towards her. Suddenly, I realized that if she lived here then... she must be the girl in my dreams! She must be, I'm sure of it now.

I hugged her and closed my eyes. This time, I could clearly see her face in my dreams. Fuck, siya nga! Siguradong sigurado ako! What the Olympus! I've been hesitant because of the girl in my dreams tapos siya pala 'yon. Shit. Hindi ko alam kung gaano ako kasaya ngayon.

But then, after what I did to her, mahihirapan siyang tanggapin muli ako. I sighed as I watched her close the door. Ignoring my calls and pleads.

After an hour or more- hindi ko alam dahil buong oras ay siya lang ang nasa isip ko, at kung papaano makakabawi- bigla siyang lumabas ulit.

I almost stood, but then I reminded myself to keep kneeling to the Queen, to this Goddess. Lumakas ang tibok ng puso ko habang naglalakad siya papalapit sa'kin na may dala ng payong.
She wanted me to go inside, but I know very well that I deserve to be drenched here. Wala eh, tanga ako eh. Bobo.

Buo ang desisyon ko na manatiling nakaluhod para sa kaniya, habang pinagsisisihan ang lahat- like a mortal praying to his Goddess for mercy. Fuck, ganoong ganoon na nga ang ginagawa ko!

"It's okay. You can go inside. You don't have to feel guil-" ty.

Napatigil ako nang marinig ko ang nanginginig niyang boses, like all her walls gave up. Oh no, baby, I'm weak for your voice.

"Go in, Storm."

I parted my lips in shock when I saw her tears fall. Tangina! I made her cry! That's just- argh! I can't believe myself! I suddenly want to be a God, so I could equal her!

Tumayo na ako. I smiled a bit to lighten up her mood. I held the umbrella for her, and pulled her for a hug. I know I'm a mortal, but... it's not forbidden to love a Goddess, right? I don't know... I know some Gods that have sex with mortals, but never marry. Hmm, well I want a kid with her, but I want to marry her too... Is it possible?

She cried more, and I kissed the top of her head but she didn't seem to notice it.

"Thank you... Thank you for letting me in again, my angel."

She hiccuped, and my lips stretched a bit more. Angel, I remember that I always called her that in my dreams. My little angel.

Hindi niya na ako pinansin nang ayos sa gabing iyon. Now that we're eating together, I have the chance to explain. She seemed to be shocked at my explanations, but baby, I don't want you to fall for me so fast. I want her to fall for me, slow and hard.

"Let's take things slow this time, Meli. Shall we?" I asked her.

Hindi ko na napigilan ang sarili ko na hawakan ang mukha niya. I didn't smile, but I'm sure my eyes did. In love na in love talaga ako sa pula niyang mata. Her eyes are so honest that I want to kiss her, but I'm not that greedy. I want her, but I'll work hard for her.

"Please forget Thanatos and my bullshits. Let's say I really am him, but it doesn't matter now, Meli. Forget about the past because moving on with your life starts with a goodbye. Focus on the present. Please... Please let this Storm inside your heart," I pleadingly said.

I kissed the top of her head, and thought, "I'm finally with the girl of my dreams."

Humiwalay ako sa kaniya at ngumiti, "I'll go back to the Olympian World tomorrow. I'll wait there until you return. By then, I hope you are ready."

Kaya lang, medyo natatakot ako kasi baka hindi pa ako ready kung sakaling bumalik na siya agad. I hope she returns when I'm ready, but if she returns early, then okay, I'll just maybe do my best.

I will become a powerful Semideus. Earn the favor of Olympians, and try to be equal for her, at least. Gusto kong pantayan ang mga kakayahan niya. I want to prove myself to her. I want to satisfy her and spoil her. Not the other way around.

I will lower my pride and ask the Gods to give me power so I could protect her from anything.

I've never felt so motivated in my whole life. Maybe love really is a powerful thing.

Death and Storm
By lostmortals
Plagiarism is a crime.

Thank you for reading!