Chapter fifteen : to Breathe and Cry

The last bell rang.

I lifted my head and looked around me, the class was full of students, and they all seemed to be chatting and laughing yet always looking away from their group to peer at me.

'Hah, they have no idea who I am.'

I sat up, hoodie still over my hair and mask still covering the bottom of my face as I scan the classroom. Being a hacker had its perks, considering it helps knowing who you're dealing with.

Especially a classroom full of first years.

The faintest noise makes me freeze as I looked up to the ceiling, in time to see Razer head poke out from the vent. We stare at each other for little over a second, and yet it was enough for Razer to converse a message to me.

'Don't say a word.'

Smirk blossoming under the mask, I continued to look around me.

A blue haired boy comes marching up to me, taller than me but stiff enough for me to think he's a machine. He stops beside my desk, hands to his sides and glasses catching the light perfectly from the window.

Around us all conversations stop to watch.

'Well isn't this just hunky-dory.' I think as we stare at each other.

"I am sorry to bother you, but as class president I must ask of who you are and tell you that, that is inappropriate clothing of U.A high school, please remove the mask and hoodie and change out of the gym uniform, it is only used when training or excursions outside of school."

He says while moving his arms stiffly around his chest.

'He is trying do the robot dance?'

He sticks his hand out in front of him so fast that I flinch subtly.

"My name is Iida, Tenya Iida. It is nice to meet you." His voice resounds around the classroom.

I stare at the hand, quiet blankets the classroom that I could hear everyone breathing, that or holding their breaths.

After staring at the hand for at least 5 whole seconds I look up Iida.

'Oh, that's where I remember him from! Jeez, I cannot believe he is related to Tensei, I can see the resemblance but seriously, wow. Was, not, expecting that...'

"Would it be informal of me if I boop your nose? It looks really boopable." I say after a while.

He blinks at me, the whole class staring in shock, considering those were my first words I wasn't really surprised.

"Arhhh...." He draws out.

"Only joking, you can call me Twist, or Mido whichever one." I say shaking his hand, smiling behind the mask.

He takes back his hand.

"Nice to meet you Twist, but I really must ask you to remove the hoodie and mask, if not you may be faced with a detention from our new homeroom teacher." He says, hands dancing around like a wild axe swinging maniac.

'So, they don't know Razer's name or identity, this will be interesting.' I muse to myself while trying to force the crazy glint that it obviously appearing in my eyes, if the uneasiness around the room is anything to go by.

"Don't worry Iida I've already asked for permission, and anyway I think Razer wouldn't mind either way." I say with a shrug and a tilt of the head.

"Who's Razer?" Iida blinks.

"Him." Don't blinking or looking back as Razer falls from the Vents with perfect accuracy, crouching he stands to his fall height.

Looking over the students with the creepiest smile I believe I've witness him make.