Request by Dank_Holy_Water

I AM SOOOO SORRY FOR NOT GETTING THIS UP SOON! I have been feeling really off for weeks now and hardly have any motivation to do anything. I really hope this is okay for you, sorry if it looks rushed at the end. ENJOY!

Also the video at the top is what you play. But slightly faster.

You wouldn't call yourself a Daedric worshipper. Sure you acknowledged them, and accepted them, but that didn't mean you liked what they did to others. Specifically Molag Bal, Mehrunes Dagon and Clavicus Vile.

You also acknowledged the Aedre, but if there was one you weren't fond of, it was Dibella. She was nothing more than an excuse for people to sell their bodies, all in the name of 'beauty' of the flesh. It disgusted you.

As far as you were concerned, the only true beauty there was to the world, was that of the mind. It was the most important part of your body, soul aside, the mind helped you think, helped you creat things and make the impossible, possible.

And that was the true beauty of the world. One that you yearned for. It was just a pity no one saw it the way you did. They said you were mad. Cursed by the mad god Sheogorath when you first emerged from your mothers womb. And you hated it.

They always spoke of madness as if it was a disease. As if everything that was labelled as mad or chaotic was always going to be bad. They were wrong.

The idiots didn't even realise they were mad. That the world around them revolved around madness to survive. Sheogorath was the mental aspect of that. Kynereath was the physical version of it. At that's what you believed after learning more about them. Although Sheogorath had very little to go on.

Where did you learn these things if Deadre learning was frowned upon you ask? Easy. It was from a deadre themselves. Well, half daedre anyway. They had been 'looked after' by Sheogorath and had been asked to perform a show for his 'tea party' with something called a 'guitar'. After they had explained what it was, you immediately believed it was like the larger version of a violin that you had made yourself.

When you had shown them your recently made instrument, they immediately fell in love with it, and surprisingly, they didn't try to make a deal with you. They just offered to join you when they were allowed to. Since they were unable to stay on Nirn for long periods of time.

On the day before Sheogorath's summoning day, the half Daedre brought with them the very same guitar used for their show with the Prince. And played a few more songs to entertain you. You fell in love with the instrument the second the first set of notes were played.

And lets not forget the night you had playing both of your instruments until the stars began coming out. The passion being poured into each note, the emotions being created for the whole world to hear. But most of all, the sense of peace and happiness you felt as you danced with your new friend.

It also helped you forget about the destruction people seemed to do not just to themselves, but to others as well.

Yes. Madness really was a blessing as well, as a bitter mercy.

You barely slept the whole might and got knocked out, followed by waking up to a bucket full of cold water by your friend for your troubles, the reason? Because you literally tried to bite your friends head off after thinking it was a giant pork pie. Then when you proceeded to get yourself ready for the 'festival', they passed it off as an everyday thing. Weird.

You were surprised though, that they decided to open a portal for you since you were still trying to wake up, dispite the shock your body went through. You could hold back your excitement either as this would be your first portal travel.