The Discovery

It's just any day, a fisherman  boat decided to head North between the border of Russia and Alaska. They fished normally, but then an island cleared from the misty cold fog of the Northern temperature, they decide to explore it for a bit. they grabbed their pocket knife and flashlights, but then a creature, 6-8 feet tall grabbed the head and bites the neck of one of the fisherman. they ran back to the boat but another creature is there already, "their coordinated" said one fisherman, "it doesn't matter we need to get out of here!" screamed the other fisherman.

Then the creature spoke "What are you doing here?" but in another language not spoken by any human on Earth. what? said one fisherman, then the creature spoke this time in their language,"What are you doing here i said" "we were just t-tryin' to explore this place" one fisherman said scared. "well we guess you'll never know" with a smirk on the creatures face, then a sound came from their behind, it the other one but it has a... plasma sword ignited? with little time they have to process it, it swinged it's cracking unstable red blade into a fisherman cutting him in half then burning the strike zone, then another sound echoed from their right, another creature growling with the sound of the other creatures plasma blade weapon, then it too ignites it's blade, this time a blue one with a hint of black on its fiery amber scorching from its blade. some of the fishermen ran to the boat but it was destroyed, they can't do anything but watch as their comrades fate comes as theirs comes closer.

as the last of the surviving fishermen falls into its knees as the creature closes in, he expects him to die as its comrade but the creature started chatting to each others, perhaps deciding to what to do to the poor helpless soul. then a flash of light blinded the survivor then a second later he looks up to the creatures that now combined bodies to create a powerful being, then they picked the survivor up from its shirt, looked at the poor soul dead in the eyes.

*survivor's pov*

it has a pair of beautiful eyes one red on the left and blue on its right, fluffy fur on its body, almost gray with light gray on the belly area and in the fluff on its ears and the tip of its tail which was wagging slowly left to right, its has red and blue shaped as a lightning bolt on the tail, a heart shape with pink on its inner most layer and yellow on the middle, red on the outer layer and a thin white border on the chest. its arms has red out line on the left and blue on the right where a black pattern of a fox's paw will look like. its leg, its has gray on the thigh area, blue and red same as the patern seen on the eyes and arms as a design on the lower leg, and white on the lower leg and paw area, its face has this adorable puppy face.

Karma's pov (the combined body creature)

"what shall i do with this?"

"you choice sis" said Zack(the third oldest)

"how about we play with it" said Kanairr (the youngest)

"maybe kill it?" said Wolfirr(the oldest)

"how about we let it go?" said Wolfy(the second oldest)

"eat It?" said Ales'x(the gay brother)

"just kill it, it might tell our homeland and get destroyed"(Wolfirr)

"i had enough"(Wolfy)

"OK, we'll let you go, but if you tell about this, you are our first target" said Karma to the suvivor

"o-ok..." said suvivor

Karma rebuild the boat with its power and disappear into the mist leaving the suvivor

to be continued...