Containment of the Beast

It's been an 4 hours since the creature collapsed, the SCP foundation is now classifying the creature, the creature is now waking up, confused but none the less calm and hungry, the creature stood but due to its form being 10 feet tall hit its head on the containment shipment. it began to use its power to make its self smaller roughly 4/2 feet. due to its head hitting the ceiling alerted some staff member. an hour later, their back on the foundation, the staff prepared its containment cell, the shipment is now lowed to the ground and ready to transport the creature to its containment cell. the staff came prepared to transport the creature, sending a D-class with a collar and meat in hand, everyone expect a big creature ready to attack but it was lured by the smell of meat and went to eat the meat. everyone was shocked on the creature but monents later just sees the creature a small harmless creature, the creature sniffs the meat and nibbles it, not trusting the D-class, the D-class put the meat down and backed off about 2 feet, the creature stares at the D-class as it approaches the piece of meat. after some hesitation the creature grabbed the meat from its mouth and ran back to the containment. everyone is a bit scared to approach it, they wait and listen to the chewing of meat and cracking of bones, 15 min. later the noise stops, everyone comes closer then the creature threw a half eaten bone almost 1 feet from the D-class. after 1 min. it emerges from the darkness of the containment, eyes glowing from the light, the creature approaches the D-class with caution. the creature sniffs the D-class and later touching the D-class with its small little paws, the D-class spoke in a calm voice "sit, pup". everyone was surprised that the creature sat down with a cute expression on its face, the D-class knees down to put the collar onto the creature, the creature sniffs the collar for a bit before letting the D-class put it on them.

After that the D-class was removed from the containment process, the staff members put a humanoid containment collar staff, like the method used to put SCP-049 in to containment cell. the creature felt uncomfortable when their started going to the containment cell, the creature started to break the collar, some staff members tried to calm it down but a old veterinarian spoke to them "its uncomfortable in it, take it off. Just put it in to containment like a dog, it will follow, hopefully" the staff members followed the advised and took the collar off, the creature calm downed and sniff the surrounding area. the staff tried commanding it, but it didn't work. the veterinarian commanded it "*whistle* come follow us" the creature followed and made it to the containment.

The staff is gonna contain it just for now in a standard containment cell, the staff put some meat in containment and a bowl of water, the creature explored the cell and get familiar with it. the staff started to observe its behavior in the observation area of its cell, taking note, making prediction, etc. not long the creature sat down and stared at the observation area. 15 min. later it yawned and slept. the staff took this opportunity to make the new info on the brand new SCP. they took measurement, gender classification, etc.

to be continued*