Public Testing

Due to SCP-120117 mostly harmless nature along with SCP-120117-H and  SCP-120117-I, testings were conducted whether or not these SCPs are capable for the public interaction. Such interaction are to be denied but more of less the test is still granted to conducted.

The two safe pups are at the moment not too concerned than SCP-120117's nature, the public is too loud for them as well as people that may trigger SCP-120117's response, especially for the safety of her pups. Safety for more or less is to be for the two pups as SCP-120117 isn't too fragile to be protected but still, testing also to be considered with harming the pups, as earlier testing shown as SCP-120117 being a mother is rather unique. Even if the pups are in-sight or not of SCP-120117, she know who harmed her pups, much like how SCP-096 know who saw it's face.

Tests were to be concluded in the simulated urban environment where sound of usual noises that came from a city, audio where recorded in New York and the simulation were in a field prepared by the Foundation for this test. Citizen were to be played by D-classes, vehicle are to be at least 1:1 scale and remote controlled for safety purposes.

Testing showed that SCP-120117 will transform in to a human either male or female, but mostly female. She also transforms her pups into children, roughly 8-12 years old. Some forms vary but another testing is conducted were a D-class will guide SCP-120117 and the pups as much like an owner and the SCP's were pets, this testing however, SCP-120117 didn't bother to transform and even wore a specially made Diamond muzzle as her bite can only crack diamond and not break it entirely.

SCP-120117-H wore a pink collar with a nametag in shape of a bone with the name "Laik'charr" on it, SCP-120117-I wore a navy blue collar and a black blindfold covering his two eyes and her hair to cover it's third eye which SCP-120117 refers to it as 'Tw'y hann'e a'i'y pa'vurr'yash'chi'.    "The Dead eye of the Twilights"

Another tests was held, SCP-120117 is to watch a siries of crimes in the urban environment, the first was robbery. SCP-120117 and a simulated D-class is to go into a shop, and a D-class were to ask the other D-class that plays as a cashier for money while pointing a gun, SCP-120117 reached a hand and twisted the hand, the D-class fell to the ground neck snapped almost 360 degrees.

The next test were a murder scene, SCP-120117 and the pups were to walk into a dark alleyway, two D-class is to simulate a murder scene. SCP-120117 approached the 'murderer' and ignited her blade which killed the D-class, the 'victim' thanked SCP-120117 and ran away.

The next testing is rape, SCP-120117 were to go to a club without the pups for 'reasons' a D-class were to approach SCP-120117 drunk and to attempt to rape SCP-120117, SCP-120117 played along and as SCP-120117 were licking the D-class' neck, she bit the D-class' head off completely, after that SCP-120117 began to feast on the corpse leaving just half of the corpse uneaten, she then let the pups eat the leftover of the corpse and eating the bones afterwards. 'Very cruel' some staff members noted.

Next test is public noise, the audio recorded in New York are to be played on loop in the same volume as a normal human will hear in New York. SCP-120117 seemed to have altered her hearing to as the same as an average human, other than that, SCP-120117 will be a bit agitated at first but when she altered her hearings, she isn't bothered.

This testing proved the SCP-120117 will be just as capable to be in public as she was at the Foundation or just in the wild. Some debate are made to either made SCP-120117 be in public or not, so far the answer for SCP-120117 to be in public are to be strictly forbidden.