SCP-120117 Capability Experiment

After the information of SCP-120117 was recorded and SCP-120117 woke up from her sleep, testing was to be conducted to know SCP-120117's capabilities, some small talks arose from staff members and SCP-120117 but later agrees to do the testing. first testing was navigation through unknown environment, a D-class was tested to run and complete a maze, it took 6 hours fresh and 5 hours after learning the maze layout for 1 hour, SCP-120117 however started and let out a loud roar or howl and stood up on his feet on the highest it can go and listens the noise echoes and processing everything, after 5 minutes with all haste storm towards the exit it took just 24 minutes excluding the pause and listening to the noise. Staff members concluded that SCP-120117 uses echolocation to navigate through the maze. 

Second testing was held just 1 hour and 30 minutes after the first test was concluded, this time the test is endurance. A D-class was sent to run 25 miles as fast as possible, it took 35 minutes for the most athletic D-class specially trained for this types of test. SCP-120117, however runs through the 25 miles without stopping with an incredible 40 miles an hour top speed which took just under 2 minutes to complete. 

The last test for the day is concealment a D-class wearing a ghille suit in a thick forest and a team of special recovery operation. it took 4 hours of active searching to find the D-class with K-9 Bloodhounds, SCP-120117 took 30 hours to find even sendind more teams and K-9s in after giving up SCP-120117 uses his power to make her self visible after being invisible and hiding at the top on a tree eating an apple.

SCP-120117 just requested a meal of cooked bison meat with bone and a bowl of four-season juice and a side-dish of 6 pieces of mozzarella cheese stick and a dessert of mango peach graham cake. and went to containment cell happy and humming the song 'British Grenadier' and humming another song while entering its cell called 'Rule Brittania' after 2 minutes she went to sleep in a corner and curled his self in to a ball.

Cross testing with SCP-120117 and SCP-***

stay tune for the cross testing... in the next chapter :3