Chapter 2🦋

Virgil's POV

I know it's not healthy but since my sleep schedule is non existent I stayed up all night just watching cartoons and cuddling my violet teddy bear. Before I knew it, it was almost 7 in the morning. I got out of my headspace and got dressed for today. I was just about to leave my room when Patton knocked signaling breakfast. I grabbed my phone and headphones and went to breakfast. Princey was singing Disney songs like always because it's apart of his 'morning routine'. Patton was getting everyone's plates ready, and Logan was reading a book that he recently got. "Hey Lo." I said sitting down beside him. "Good morning Love." Logan said, grabbing my hand to hold. "Are you okay love? It looks like you haven't slept in a while." Logan questioned. 'Shit how do I pass this question?' I wondered. "I-I just didn't get a lot of sleep last night, I'm  fine Lo." I said blankly as Patton brought the plates that had breakfast on them. "Dig in guys." He said sitting down. And with that we ate. It didn't take long until I was back in my room listening to music as loud as it could go. I got a text from Logan saying "I'm outside your room. Could you let me in?" I didn't realize that Logan was knocking at my door. " I opened the door to see Logan with a questioning look on his face.

Logan's POV

After breakfast Virgil went straight upstairs. I was getting worried about him. He's not getting a proper amount of sleep, he's always in his room, and there was a few times that I caught him sounding like a child and a couple times I saw that he had a teddy bear. I did research on it, and I found out that there was a such thing as Littles and Headspace. 'Is this why he had a teddy bear and he sounded like a child at times? Why wouldn't he tell me?"

338 words
Sorry it took awhile, I had no motivation and I was doing stuff on YouTube. Sorry, anyways until next time✌🏼