Chapter 3

Logan's POV

I was going to ask Virgil if he was a little. If he said he was then I would tell him that I accept him and that I'd always be there for him. I'm now in Virgil's room sitting on his bed right next to him. "Virgil, dear, are you a little?" I ask him. Virgil looked at me, shocked, tears threatening to spill down his face. "Y-you hate m-me now d-don't you?" Virgil whispered almost inaudible. "Why on earth would I hate you?" I ask hugging him instantly. "I act like a child and I-I have a teddy bear that could belong to a child!" Virgil sobbed. I lifted his chin so he could look at me and said "I don't care what you are, or what you say that could possibly hurt me. I will always love you Virgil." "I l-love you t-too Lo." And with that Virgil hugged me, very tightly might I add. After a few minutes had passed, Virgil fell asleep on me. I picked him up and laid him down on his bed in a comfortable position. I then grabbed one of Virgil's hoodies and put it on, and went over to the bed and cuddled Virgil until I fell asleep.

2 hours later (wow that's a long nap)
Virgil's POV

I heard a knocking on my door. I looked around the see that I was snuggled up to Logan and he had my hoodie on. 'Awh that's cute' I thought and got up to see who was at the door. It was Patton. "Hey kiddo, I was just wanting to know if you and Logan wanted to have a watch Disney with me and Roman?" Patton asked. "Sure, I'll ask Logan if he wants to come too." I said. "Okay Kiddo!" And with that Patton left and headed downstairs. I stepped over to my bed and gently shook Logan up. "Hmm w-what?" Logan mumbled. "Sorry for waking you up Lo, but Patton wanted to know if we wanted to come downstairs and watch Disney movies with them." I said sitting next to him. "Sure just let me wake up fully first." Logan mumbled sitting up.

371 words
Another chapter. The next one will be just them watching Disney movies and staying up all night
Until next time✌🏼
393 total words