Chapter 6🦋

Warning: Janus, Ryu, abuse, and an angry Logan
Virgil's POV

After Janus had his 'fun' he called in someone else to do something for home while he did a thing. I could barley see but I could tell who it was. Ryu. I could tell he hasn't changed since the last time I saw him. Ryu looked like he had a lot of anger to take out and I knew what was gonna happen. Ryu walked up and started to punch me, hit me, and claw at me.

After that

When Ryu left I was a bloody mess on the ground. "Oh, I forgot to do something." And with that Ryu turned around to tie me back in the chair. After that he left. 'And I thought he changed.'

Logan's POV

I couldn't believe it! Patton was acting like my headache was worse than Virgil being kidnapped. I have to admit, I'm pretty angry with Patton. I decided that I was going to go get Virgil back, it kills me to even imagine what he's going through. But I'd have to leave when Patton is either sleeping or not paying attention to what I'm doing at the moment.

A few hours later

I found out that Patton was taking a nap. 'This is it.' I thought. After I got a few spare clothes, a first aid kit just in case, and some other things I would need, in a bag. I got redressed and climbed out of my window. 'I'm sorry Patton, but I need to find Virgil.' And with that I jumped out the window.

After walking around for an hour or so

I have no idea where Virgil could possibly be. I mean he could be at the Dark Sides Mind Palace, but they could've also hidden him somewhere else. This is so frustrating, I just want to know where my little is. "Virge where are you..?"

Patton's POV

I haven't heard anything from upstairs in a while. I thought I might go up there to see why Logan's being so quite, and apologize. I realized that I was choosing to focus on Logan instead of Virgil. How could I be so stupid to think that we were never going to find my dark, strange son? When I got to Logan's door I didn't hear any signs of movement. "Hey Logan, you okay in there?" I didn't hear anything after a few seconds. "Alright, I'm coming in kiddo.." I opened the door and saw that Logan wasn't in there. The next thing I noticed was that the window was open. 'He didn't go out to look for Virgil, did he?'

442 words
Don't worry I didn't discontinue this or anything. I was busy watching YouTube and reading on Wattpad, but I'll try to update more
470 total words