Chapter 4

Logan's POV

After I had fully waken up and took off Virgil's hoodie (even tho I didn't want to) me and Virgil walked downstairs and sat down on the sofa next to the couch in front of the Tv. Patton skipped into the living room with Roman shortly after him. When we were all in the living room we decided to watch Cinderella first. After we watched Cinderella we had a snack break, when we finished our snack we watched Fantasia (fun fact: I haven't watched Fantasia) and that's how the rest of the night went, we watched Disney had snacks (Made fun of Princey but he didn't take that lightly) and overall just having fun. Princey and Patton ended up snuggled up to each other on the couch and me and Virgil got a blanket for them and went upstairs to go to bed.

The next day
Virgil's POV

I woke up to find Logan already up and gone. I groaned but got out of bed and checked the time, 1:21 p.m 'Wow I got up early' I thought and headed downstairs. I saw that Logan and Patton weren't here but Roman was Watching Steven Universe. "Where's Patton and Logan, Princey?" I asked. "I think they went out to got food or something." Princey said not looking away from the Tv. "O-okay then..." and with that I headed upstairs to watch my cartoons.

A little while later

I guess I took a nap because I'm feeling tired and my phone was still on. I'm not sure why but I felt like I was being watched. I look around my room to see a snake-like face in the corner. Then everything went black.

With Logan and Patton
Logan's POV

Me and Patton were heading back to the Mind palace with groceries and other things we wanted. I would've asked Virgil to come along instead but I know that his sleep schedule is almost non-existent so I decided to ask Patton instead because Virgil needs his sleep. When we got back we found Roman on the couch watching Steven Universe again, but Virgil wasn't anywhere downstairs. "Where's Virgil?" I asked. "Oh I think he's upstairs, he asked a couple hours ago where you were though." Roman said tiredly. "How long have you been watching Tv Ro? You sound tired." Patton asked. "I'm not sure." He replied. I went upstairs to find Virgil. When I got to his room and opened the door I saw him terrified. "LOGAN-!" That's all I heard when I felt a wooden bat being whacked against my head. "Now that he's out of the way. Let's get you home Anxiety." I heard Deceits voice before I passed out.
(This was right before Deceit got Virgil)

462 words
Well I have nothing to say so
Until next time✌🏼
474 total words