Chapter 8🦋

Time skip a few hours
Logan's POV

The abuse went on for hours. By the time they were done, Virgil was passed out on the floor and I was barley conscious. "Good luck escaping with those wounds." And I passed out.

An hour later

Im not sure how long I was out but when I woke up I saw Virgil being carried by.... Patton? "Patton..?" Patton looked at me and tried to shush me. "Be quiet. Roman is trying to distract the others." Then he quickly got Virgil out of the room and came back and untied me. "Come on. We don't have long." We ran out of that place. I could hear Janus and Ryu yelling so they must've figured out that we escaped.

2 hours later
Virgil's POV

I woke up to my head pounding. I tried to look around but my sight was blurry. I could see that someone was in the room with me. But I couldn't tell who it was or what room we were in. "W-who are y-you?" I could feel my eyelids getting heavy. "Virgil?? Guys he's awake!" From the voice I could tell it was Logan. "Virgil, you gotta stay awake. ... Virge ... he's ... gotta ..." that's all I got before I fell asleep.

Logan's POV

Virgil fell asleep again. He wasn't up for very long, then again, he did have worse wounds than me. I was trying to mend them but I'm being halfway successful. I just hope his wounds will be healed soon.

253 words
Sorry it's a short chapter, and that you didn't get much action from Roman distracting Janus and Ryu. The next chapter will be longer I promise. But it will have a time skip of a few weeks (that's when Virgil's wounds will be healed) if that's alright with you guys, Anyways, until next time✌🏼
310 total words