Chapter 1

CHAPTER 1

"Please, please don't hurt me!"

Cassandra Paved heard someone screaming from around the corner in an alleyway. Having just split up from her cammeraman Aurther, after doing a peace on the new mayor William Chomsky. Cassandra was now sure more than ever, that he was taking money from the genetic Council.

She had even been heading home to start her research into the matter. But then she had heard this girl's voice and couldn't stop herself from following it.

Video recorder in hand Cassandra began to walk towards the sounds. Staying near the shadows, Cassandra peeked around the wall and spotted four men. Three of them where tall muscular men and one short bald and clearly older. They were all standing over a young woman, who appeared to be about seventeen years old.
"Shut up you fucking breed whore, did you think I wouldn't find out Julia?" The bald man said smacking her upside the head. Watching this, Cassandra tried desperately to hold in a cry of anger, silently seething over him touching the girl.

But if this was what she thought it was, then all she had to do was get this incident on tape, "I just need to hold on until I can see his face," she thought.
"Dad please forgive me," Julia said, her voice cracking from the anguish. Julia grabbed her dad's legs as she cried harder and harder. But he showed no mercy, he kicked her away from him disgust and hatred on his face. "Forgive you, how do you think this makes me look to the genetics council Julia? It makes me look weak. I am NOT weak! You are dead to me, dead!" with that being said the bald man turned away from the girl and unknowingly looked directly into the camera.

Cassandra smiled to herself as she moved her hand to stop recording, that is until she heard the gunshot. The shot didn't ring out around them, like in movies, no this gun had a silencer. It was only because she was so close that she was able to make out the sound, a sound that had Cassandra jumping with fear. With her hands shaking Cassandra looked back over at the young girl, now laying down in her own blood.

She screamed, it was something Cassandra couldn't stop. Making every male turn to me with an intense gazes.
"Kill her!" The man yelled at the others, by this time it was too late she had already started to make her escape.
Holding her video recorder to her chest, Cassandra ran out of the alley and down the sidewalk. Cassandra could hear the men behind her getting closer and closer.

Bystanders just stood and watched as she ran by, but there was no stopping she knew the people chasing her would kill anyone who got in their way.
She could hear shots being fired behind her causing her to duck into another alley and run into a vacant apartment door that was open. Closing it behind her, Cassandra leaned against the wall as she heard them rush by.

Breathing heavily she placed the memory chip, safely in the bottom of her shoe. Cassandra readied herself to run back in to the streets. Suddenly she felt a hand reach out and haul her head back; forcing her to come face to face with a man whose hard, hazel eyes appeared cold and deadly.

With tears streaming down her face Cassandra pleaded, "Please, you don't have to do this."

***
He blanked then shook his head, her voice disoriented him somehow. The soft skinned beauty's tears formed like ice crystals. Unable to control himself, Coyote leaned forward and licked away one of her tears, instantly his tongue became achy and swollen.
Coyote knew it was the taste of her causing the pain in his tongue. But he couldn't stop himself from swallowing her sweet tears, it tingles going down making him shiver.

He wanted more of her, to taste more of her. Turning her completely around Coyote licked away another tear. It was so delicious the taste she left in his mouth. It was infatuating and he wanted. . .no he needed more. And by her dazed look and open mouth she needed more too. Without thinking Coyote covered her lips with his, the taste of vanilla and apples filled the glands inside of his mouth, as it spilled over into hers.

It felt as if a fire exploded out from between them filling him with a rush of lust. He kissed her harder, deeper needing something only she could give him. In turn she responded to him, her body relaxing against his, her nails digging into his chest.

Tears still sliding down her face out of fear, she shivered beneath his touch. She was scared out of her mind, but she wanted him, and let him inside of her.

His, she was his and she would always be his.

A scent came from outside the apartment; Coyote knew that it was Dog, his superior. More than likely he was looking for the lifeless body of this woman, knowing he had no choice, Coyote took out his knife.