Chapter 5

CHAPTER 5

They had taken her away from him, damn them all. They had taken his mate away from him; and he couldn't stand it, his skin was over heating, he was sweating water. All he wanted to do was have his mate in his arms again, to be able to easy her pain, like only he could. But they had taken her away, and locked him up in a room with one big mirror, and a table nailed to the floor, they had his hands and feet locked to a chair that was also nailed to the floor.
But coyote knew he had to stay calm if they wanted to kill him they would have done so outside, when they had him surrounded with not only breeds, but heli-jets. Coyote had to set Sandra on the ground so he knew she wouldn't be shot. Even though they had let them enter with less hostility then he had thought there would be; Coyote was still unsure about bringing her here, he didn't know if they were truly different from the council or just self-righteous about what they did.
The doors to his right flow open then, making coyote tighten up his body, reading his self for the torture that was sure to come. A tall lean man walked in his face hard and all business as he set down right across the table. Coyote held back a smile, he know who this feline breed was, coyote just hadn't thought Jonas Wyatt the director of breed affairs, would be the one to come down here for the questioning.
"Why are you here?" Jonas said starting off the questioning with cold eyes, and a deadly voice.
Coyote said nothing not sure if he should give away anything about mating Sandra, the less they knew the less they had over him. And from the spy's in Sanctuary coyote knew that Jonas was a manipulative bastard who would use any advantage he had to get what he wants.
Getting to his feet Jonas gave a light left of his mouth that could go for a smile, it made coyote get on edge. What the hell was this over grown pussycat smiling about?
"To torture you would be a too long prose, which I don't have time for, even though the mating heat makes you more sensitive to the lightest touch." Jonas walked around coyote now, Jonas's hand slapping down on his shoulder, as he leans on coyote, his nails digging in. "don't get me wrong I love watching them suffer, love watching them break right before I kill them. But right now I really don't have the time or the passions to deal with you right now. So just tell me what I want to know . . ." his face eased down to Coyote's ear then. making the hairs on the back of his neck stand on end. "And I won't hurt your mate."
He was shaking with rage now, the bastard knew his weakness, and he knew that coyote would do anything to protect her. So yelling out 'touch her and die' to Jonas would be a big mistake. For all he knew Jonas was testing the water, trying to see if he would get a rise out of coyote, and although he was close, he wasn't close enough. So again coyote said nothing, holding in his rage and anger at every word he knew would come out of the director's mouth.
"You're a fool to think I won't hurt her, it would be so easy too, just one touch would have her crying, just think of what would happen if I were to kiss her . . . enter her." Jonas was right in front of him now, staring him down. as Jonas watched for the outrage that was raising through coyote's body right now, he wanted nothing more than to rip out this man's throat. The thought of this man going anywhere near Sandra made coyote sick with rage and blood lust. Coyote could feel his eyes going red with his wrath, but he held strong, as coyote locked his jaw so not to speck, or scream with all the hate he had inside him.
"You don't think I'll do it, do you." He said laughing now; taking out a remote from his back pocket Jonas made a T.V. come from the ceiling. Dead silence was in the room now; so much fear was in coyote that he couldn't move his eyes from the T.V. if he had tried. Coyote's breath was coming harder and faster, what would he show him . . . god don't let it be Sandra hurt bleeding and alone.
The T.V. cut on showing Sandra laying sleep in a lade table. "Don't!" He got out as he jerked against the holds they had on him. Coyote could feel the metal moving out of place, as he tried to get to his woman.
"Why are you here?" Jonas asked his voice cold with uncaring hardness, as he let Coyote watched his mate wake up from her sleep and started trying to pulling her hands free. He watched as she started to cry and fight harder to escape. Coyote howled then the pain he saw on her face making him so angry, he felt like he was becoming too big for his skin. Sharp pains shot to his heart like a heart attack.
"To get help for my mate, now let her go!" Coyote yelled at the bastard as the rage began to fill him. His mate need him, she need his protection.
Jonas slammed his hands in to the table then his face leaning close as he yelled back. "You think I'm just going to trust you, your nothing but a spy!!!" A lion's rumble filled Jonas voice as he said the last part, his eyes promising death.
A scientist walked over to Sandra now, making Coyote stop cold. No, no, he couldn't let this happen not to her. "Fine you want spy's I'll give you all the spy's the council has put in place and that'll be sent in. Now let my mate go!" He roared once again pulling at the bounds that held him in place and away from Jonas's throat, god help the breed if Coyote got his hands on him.
The director stood up straight then, his face thoughtful. Looking up at the T.V. again Coyote saw the scientist start to cut away Sandra's clothing. "And I have a recording of a council member killing one of his kids." He said disparity trying to save his mate from more pain.
Jonas face stayed black as he asked. "Where is this tape?"
"I put it in my inner cheek." He said wigginging it out of place with his tongue before spitting it out on the table. Having found the Chip in Sandra's shoe after getting her undressed to get in the river earlier that day he hoped it was still working properly.
"And why would you have memory chip?"
His eyes were still on the television as he answered. "Because I took it from my mate, now call off you scientist dog."
there was a long moment of silence, a moment so long that coyote wondered if the director would keep his word. "Fine, but we won't be able to help your mate if Dr. Morrey can't examine her, isn't that why you came here." Jonas said with a little smile, as he cut off the television. Letting Coyote know he had just been manipulated into giving information, making a new hatred for Jonas come to life in side him.

"Just take me to my mate."
"Not so fast coyote." Jonas said sitting down in the chair across from him again, Jonas put his feet up as he looked Coyote in the eyes with deadliness. Readying himself for a fight or more of a bet down, Coyote lifted his chin.
"Did you rape her?" Jonas said looking at him with disgust, as if he already knew.
Coyote opened his mouth to shut down the clam, but fond he couldn't remember what she had said. He had no idea if she had fought him or welcomed him inside her. Coyote shock his head then, that couldn't have been she had welcomed him in to her body . . . she had been wet.

And yet...