Chapter 3

CHAPTER 3

For several days it was like this a hot intense passion that neither of them could fight. Both of them enjoyed it, enjoyed it so much so that Cassandra was starting to wonder Maybe, just maybe she could change his mind about working for the genetic Council.

It started with just a few questions, questions that mostly led to silence or one word responses, such as no and yes.

" You know you don't have to do this right?"

" Yes."

" Then help me."

Silence.

"Do you even have a name?" Cassandra said out of sheer frustration

silence.

Look I'm not going to continue sleep with someone I don't even know.

He gave a growl at her words, but seem to turn away from the window he was constantly looking out of.

Icy cold eyes looked back at her. Taking that so mean he was ok with questions. Cassandra started off with something easy.

"What do you like to do."

"I kill people for the G.C." he said neither happy nor sad about it.

No, that's what they make you do, what do you like to do."

She watched as he seem to give the question true thought.

"Ok do you have hopes and dreams?"

"Yes." He said walking over to her cage door. Not moving but calmly watching as he crawled in without shutting or locking the door behind him. "I want you."

He said slowly pushing his mouth up against her. And just like that she let her own heat and need lead her.

From the little of what he would tell me, I did find out that what he was doing was new. He Had never disobeyed his leader before. This was new to him . . .this lust he seem to fill every time he looked at her.

***

"Ok back to basic, What's your name?" She asked for the hundredth time and still Coyote said nothing still not knowing how to tell her that he had no name. That names were only given to humans and pets. And breeds were lower than all of them, shit he didn't even have a soul. Coyote wondered what she would say when he told her. 'He had no soul that he was nothing, but a living, breathing and thinking science experiment, not real.'
"You have to let me go." She said her eyes wide and urgent, as she looked at him, Sandra sat on the bed looking up at him, from behind her cage. She was so beautiful when she was trying to be brave. "Look, I already know that you're a breed. And I'm OK with that, we can go to breed bases, I have friends—."
"No, they would take you away from me, than kill us both." He said furious at just the thought of them taking what's, his away.
"They wouldn't do that, don't worry—."She said trying to get him to understand why they needed to go, without telling him, only to get cut off.
"Sandra I said no, you will be safe here with me and only me." Coyote held back the need to yell 'you're mine, mine, mine, all mine no one else.'
Letting out a cry of rage Sandra kicked the cage door and moved to the back of the cage. Coyote didn't like that she was angry with him, but he couldn't give her what she wanted. Not without the risk of having 'them' take her away from him.
"Fine, if you won't tell me your name, tell me what kind of breed you are."
Coyote let out a deep breath, "Coyote."
A look of understanding crossed her face then. "You're a scientist breed, you've never tasted freedom."
Coyote was shocked at her words, he knew freedom, he was out every time he needed to kill, just like the other breeds. Wasn't that freedom?
It was all he needed . . . It was all he was told he needed.
"I think I'll call you Codon from now on."
She had given him a name, as if he were a human, 'god made'. Did she not understand? "I have no soul, there for no name."
"Is that . . . is that what they told you?" Sandra asked anger clearly on her face. She must be angry that she had made love to a soulless monster, that she had wanted an animal inside her. Coyote took a breath of her; yeah she still wanted him, something he shouldn't be proud of. Especially knowing that the scientist would be coming to look for him soon.
As if she had a new idea Sandra crawled over to the cage door. The way she did it was so sexy that Coyote got hard instantly, his hands were just etching to rub all over her; to be inside that nice slick body. "Look I'm going to tell you what having a soul is all about . . ." Not able to stop himself, Coyote move closer, as she started to tell him; his gaze traveling across her lovely body. "You have a soul. You just have to have—." Sandra's hands shot out and grabbed the key to open the cage from around his neck.
"Ah! Now the only way you can touch me is by breaking the cage door."
"Give me back the key Sandra." His hands were grabbing the cage now, his gazes paring hers, "Now."
"Come in here and take it from me." She said her chin held high now. Coyote cursed under his breath knowing if he broke open that cage door she would be free to find her way out of here, and that was something that couldn't happen.
"You will give me that key or no food are bath room." He smiled knowing she would have to do one are another.
"Yes, but you will open this cage before then." She said smiling at him, as she sat up on the bed. Coyote frowned not understanding why he would open it, until she licked her lips at him. He know he was dome then, if she did what he thought she was about to do, then there would be no stopping him from tearing this cage apart to get to her. "Sandra, don't do this." He said already breathing hard.
"All you have to do is let me go . . . Codon."
"Never!" he hissed out—burning already, as he watches her start to take off her 'already' ripped up clothing. Biting his lip Coyote watched as she slowly moved her hand to her breast and played with them. Sandra moan—closing her eyes as she moved into her own touch. Coyote rattled the cage door, his need to touch her overwhelmed him—his cock feeling like a rock holding him in place, as he looked at her. Both of their breaths grow heavy, as she tipped her head back, making his anger grow as will.
"Open your eyes." He commanded, his voice was rigid with his need. Sandra slowly eased her eyes open, but kept them on the ceiling. Her hand started to move down her body then, not stopping until she was touching her clit. They were moaning as if they were making love, and it was killing Coyote; he wanted to be touch by her, he wanted to touch her.
He needed a connection. "Look at me . . ."
She shook her head tears running down her face. "I don't want to burn."
"LOOK AT ME DAMN YOU!" She thought she was burning; his skin was melting to the bone with the aching obsession, to have skin touch skin. To run his lips down her neck before licking her breast and working his way down to her–.
She was looking at him as she played with herself, her eyes were intense flames, adding on to his own hunger for her. But something was wrong, she started to blink, her breathing becoming harder, until she completely fell out.
Coyote pulled the doors off and crawled in pulling Sandra out, she was burning up—her body sweat from the fever inside her.
When he pulled her to his chest Coyote heard her moan with pain and pleasure, hurting him with the knowledge that he was causing her pain, and the excitement of hearing her moan.
Coyote looked down at her pain filled face, he had to do something, and he had to stop her pain right now. But how, what should he do? Not like he could ask his people to help him, they would most likely take her away. Were the scientist would experiment on her, rape her and try to breed her with others. The thought brought anger, so strong that it made him shack. He couldn't take her to the free breeds they would shot him before he ever got close. Maybe even kill Sandra, all this and more could happen.
"I . . . I don't think this . . . is right." She said tucking her head close, as if she were freezing in his arms. "Please take . . . take me to Seth, please Seth."
Seth? Who the hell was Seth and why was his woman calling out for another man. Damn him, whoever he was, especially if he had Sandra's love, Coyote would have to kill him. But if he could heal her Coyote needed to find him fast.