Chapter 11

CHAPTER 11

Cassandra hammered at the wall again, only stopping when both their rooms when dark. Then just like that, the lights were back on, the sounds of gunfire ringing out. "Cassandra get under the bed" Codon yelled out moving to untie the other woman from the bed. His body was still yelling from the drug induced lust that was flowing through him. His heart was racing like never before making it almost hard to see straight.
But even with that Codon tried to move the woman in his cell under the bed as well. Knowing from the gun fire, that the breed enforcers had found them; thank god because he would have raped this woman to save his mate. He would do anything for her and would have felt no remorse later.
The sound of footsteps coming from down the hall had Codon going stiff. The door to Cassandra's cell blow off its hinges making smock blow in side, it became so bowery Codon couldn't see a thing. Fear and rage moved through him, making Codon start to move from under the bed only to have his door blow too. A rush off foot falls came into the room, "Codon!"
Codon moved from under the bed when he released that it was Dawn coming in. getting to his feet Codon handed the woman to one of the enforcers, and took the gun that Dawn gave him. With a nodded of his head Codon moved to the next room needing to touch Cassandra with his own hands. When he saw her Codon took her in to his arms and kissed her, knowing that the lust pumping through him gave him a hard on ever one could see. But that didn't matter only the feel of her in his arms matter.
"Don't you ever think about doing something like that again," She whispered into his ear, making him want to kiss her silent.
"Fine, now come on we need to get out of here, taking her hand Codon moved ahead of her and made sure she was in front of him, that why she was guarded from both sides. When they made it to the hall, Codon went as ice cold as he could, turning in to the ice cold killer they had made him to be.
"I'll be right back." Dawn said going her own way, giving a nodded Codon focused back on getting his mate to safety.
Gunshot rang out around them as they moved to the helijet, when they made it in side Codon pushed Cassandra's head down as he shot out the open door, killing anything that moved against them. Then like a bat out of hell Dawn ran to the heli-jet Codon covering her as she moved. As the jet started up, Codon reached out to take her hand helping her up.
"What did you do." he asked her as they flow off, looking up with a smile Dawn moved to set down. "I just had a council member to kill." Codon gave a nodded of understanding, happy he wouldn't have to worry about him coming after Cassandra.
With a deep breath Codon sat back in his set, taking Cassandra close to his body as they flow away to safety, that was when he smelled it, the change in her scent, it was a mixer of both of them, the scent of a mated female. Kissing her head Codon looked down at her with lust and love clear in his eyes, sweet, sweet lips smiled back at him. Making him need her even more, "You know," He said in to her ear, "After going through all this, we're practically married."
With a lift of her eyes browse, Cassandra moved her head away to look at him better. "That better be a proposal." With a deep laugh Codon pulled him closer and kisses her on the lips long and deep. "It is if you'll say yes." If she didn't say yes, Codon would spin every waking moment trying to convince her too. Making love to her like it was the last. Smiling lightly Cassandra answered him with a deep, long and heart filled kiss.

The End