Realized

"I don't know, it doesn't say." He shrugged. 

Why are you the prince." He said teasingly. 

I flinched. "What? Me, a prince? No way?" I said hesitantly. 

"Let's go for a walk." Jimin said pulling my arm. Why is my heart beating faster every time he touches me? This is very weird. We went outside and it looks very different from my kingdom. I should take notes. I thought. We walked down a street and Jimin brought me into a another building. 

"What is this place?" I asked Jimin. 

"It's Jinnies Coffee shop. A man named Kim Seok-jin but he tells everyone just to call him Hyung." He explained. 

"Oh." I said. I start to freak out on the inside. What is hyung doing here? Did he come to see if I'm okay. He's going to kill me. I thought. Jimin pulled me to the register thing and ordered. "Can I get two cups of hot coco please." "Would that be all sir?" The worker said. "Yes please." "That would be $4.28." Jimin handed him the money and we sat down. Jin came out with our drinks and put it in front of us. "Hey hyung, this is my new friend Taehyung." Jimin said smiling. 

"Can I talk to your friend Jimin?" He asked making me very nervous. 

"Yeah." Jimin said. 

This weird copy of Jin Hyung from back home was really creeping me out. 

"What are you doing here? Your expose to be at the kingdom ruling over the people." 

"Well you see the guy from the dungeon said some fancy words and now i'm here. He said that I wont be aloud back until I find true love or something." 

"Tae! Do you know how serious this is.  You dummy, it's not just about true love, it's about learning about how to treat people." 

"Oh well. I think I have a crush on Jimin." I said blushing like a mad man. 

"Well, you have to get him to fall for you too. Now if you will excuse me I have to get back to running my shop." 

Hyung, what are you doing here?" 

"Well, since i'm not able to run a shop in the kingdom, I'm running one here, in the modern world." Hyung walked away from me and I went back to Jimin. We talked a lot and I got to know him. He is so innocent and cute and I found out that he loved to dance. "Come on, let's go to the park." said Jimin excitedly. 

"Okay okay. I'm coming." I chuckled. 

Jimin grabbed my hand and ran out the door. Who knew that someone so short could run very fast. He stopped and led me to a bridge and looked over. 

"Are you going to push me off?" I said teasingly. 

"Oh brave prince how I could never think to do such a thing to you." Jimin said teasingly that ran off. 

"Ya. Get back here." I yelled and ran after him. I was right behind him but then he saw me and ran even faster, if that was possible. Like, how can someone outrun me, i'm the fastest man in my kingdom. He brought me back to our apartment. I went in and it was dead quiet. Did I take a wrong turn, or followed the wrong person? I asked myself. 

"So, you finally have arrived Kim Taehyung." A deep voice said behind me. I jumped and quickly turned around and found no one. 

"You're slower than you look." The voice said again. There was a loud thud from the kitchen then a 'Ouch' that came after. I looked in the kitchen only to see Jimin. 

"Jimin! Come here, it's not safe, someone is out to get me and is here." 

Jimin started to laugh at me. "That was me you idiot. Did I scare you?" He asked with an innocent expression. 

"Yes you did, now you have to give me cuddles all night." I said thinking he would put up a fight against it. 

"Fine let's go, I'm tired." Jimin said  dragging me up the stairs by my hand. He brought me into the bedroom and went in the bathroom. He turned on the shower. I was walking around debating if I should mess with him and join him. What should I do?" 

To be continued......

Okay guys you have to decide if he should join Jimin, or behave and wait.

hahahahahaha. The next chapter should be up either later today or sometime tomorrow.