Something.

(Author's POV)

"I love you too Park Jimin. Or should I say Kim Jimin." Taehyung said and pulled Jimin on top of him.

After their little date they went home really happy. Taehyung couldn't stop smiling know that he made Jimin his. The others were in the living room watching a movie because it was the weekly movie night. Taehyung and Jimin took their shoes off and went and sat down. It was an action movie from America, Fast & Furious. Jin and Namjoon were ignoring the movie making out, while Suga and J-hope were asleep. Jungkook was watching intensely as Toretto and O' Conner were running from the cops and gangs after stealing a safe with thousands of dollars inside. Jimin was sitting on Taehyung's lap and wasn't really paying attention to the movie but to Taehyung until he moved his hand to the inside of his thigh.

He turned and looked at Taehyung with a blush on his face. Taehyung smirked. "Watch the movie Jimin." Jimin looked at the movie ignoring what Taehyung was doing because he knew he was going to be fucked either way. Taehyngs hand slid up further till it was on Jimin's dick.
Jimin bit his lip and turned around so he was facing Taehyung.
"If you wanted to fuck me, you should have just asked to save us all this time."
"Can I fuck you?"
"Hell yeah."
Jimin started to grind on Taehyungs lap and attacked his lips. Taehyung groaned into the kiss and picked Jimin up and he wrapped his legs around Tae's waist. Taehyung walked to the bedroom and threw Jimin on the bed.
"Your mine tonight."
Taehyung locked the door and got on top of Jimin and kissed him harshly and let his hands roam his body.
"Hm. You taste good."
Jimin whined at the lose of contact and Taehyung took his and Jimins shirts off. He got back on top of Jimin and made a trail of wet kisses down his stomach to his pants line. He ripped his pants off and palmed his member.
"Please. Please." Jimin begged.
Taehyung took all their clothes off and got the lube from the drawer.
"Taehyung please!"
"Shh, it's okay baby, I have to prep you first so it doesn't hurt as much." He pecked his lips and put lube on his hand and put it in Jimin. He moaned really loud and Taehyung stretched him and thrusted into him. Jimin cried out in pleasure and yelled "Go faster!" Taehyung pounded into him and Jimin yelled. "I'm going to cum!"
"Then cum baby boy." Taehyung growled and they came at the same time. Taehyung pulled out and laid next to Jimin. Jimin snuggled into him and Taehyung held him tightly. "Night baby."
"Night Taehyung."

The next day Jimin woke up to an empty bed and pouted. "How could he just leave." Jimin thought. He was about to get up but Taehyung came in with breakfast on a tray. He put it in Jimin's lap and sat behind him.
"You didn't think I would just leave you?"
Taehyung said in fake hurt.
"Of course not." Jimin said leaning back into Taehyungs chest.
"Babe I was thinking about something."
"Yeah."
"Yeah, and I was wondering if we could get a kitty?"
"Of course I was planning on getting you one once you finished breakfast."
Jimin was really excited and quickly finished and threw on some clothes and pulled Taehyung to the car. "To the modern world to get a kitty!" Jimin said excitedly and was bouncing up and down in his seat.
After a little bit they arrived in the modern world and went to a pet shop. Jimin was looking at kitty's and saw a solid white cat and picked him up. The kitty rubbed his head again Jimin's chest and purred.
"This is the kitty." He said turning to his fiancé almost husband.
"Great." They went to the counter and paid for the kitty and went back to the kingdom. "Thank you so much babe." Jimin said kissing Taehyung.
"No problem." They walked into the house but Jimin was tired and went to his room. He laid down and as he closed his eyes he felt a weight on his chest and opened his eyes and came face to face with the kitty. The kitty licked his nose and laid down. Jimin giggled and snuggled with the kitty and took a nap.

While Jimin was napping Taehyung was stressing about him and Jimin. He was pacing around his room wondering if Jimin wanted to have a family one day with a kid.

To be continued....

I cringed so hard writing the smut. My god I couldn't do it. 😬.

The things I do for you readers *shake my head* you guys are lucky I love you.❤️