Married?

(Jimins POV)
After we got home we were excited about having a family and we discussed it a lot and decided to adopt because I can't carry a child because I'm a man. Unless they are able to do that here? I raised my eyebrow lost in thought not seeing Taehyung walk in.
"Jimin."
I look at him and he continued. "So you know how you said you wanted to have a child with me?"
I looked at him and nodded. "Well in my kingdom we have a thing where a man can carry a child but you don't have to. We could always adopt." He was rambling and getting himself worked up so I kissed him.
"Babe, I would love to have your child." He shut up and kissed me really deep. He put his arms around my waist.
"Should we work on that hm?" He mumbled while kissing my neck. I giggled because it tickled and pushed him away a little.
"We need to get married first." He looked at me and said let's go!" He pulled me to a church and there was a paster there. I rose my eyebrow at him and he said. "What? You wanted a wedding right?"
"Yeah but this isn't what I thought it would be." He rolled his eyes and I was shocked. Did he really think so little of marriage? We stood up there, him happy and thinking while I was completely heartbroken. "Park Jimin do you take Prince Kim as your husband?" "I do." I said sadly. "Prince Kim do you take Park Jimin as your husband?" "I do!" He said happily. And after he pulled me to the house and threw me on the bed. He jumped on my not caring about the tears streaming down my face.
"Your mine and I'm going to mark you." He ripped off my pants and was about to enter. I jumped and quickly sat up sweating really hard. His arms were rapped sweetly around my waist. I rubbed my eyes. It was just a dream. He wouldn't do that to me. I started to sob and accidentally woke up Taehyung. "Babe are you okay?" He asked. I shook my head no and he pulled me onto his bare chest.
"What happened?" He asked full of concern. I shook my head and shoved it in his neck laying on top of him. He rubbed my back and I calmed down.
"Are you okay?" I nodded and said "Are we going to have a real wedding?"
He looked at me and said. "Of course, anything you want, why asking all of a sudden?"
"I had a nightmare where you pulled me into a church and we got married but it wasn't a wedding it was just you me and the paster guy and when we got home you didn't even ask how I felt and." I began to sob again and. "Shh, it's okay I would never do that to you. It's impossible to hurt you like that." He said rubbing my back. I nodded and fell back asleep. After a couple hours I woke up and started to plan the wedding. I made calls to a cake place and got a bunch of flowers and it would all happen next week. I was so excited. I ran to Taehyungs office and was going to tell him and I went in without knocking.
"Taehyung you won't believe what's going to happen." I said with a book of wedding plans in my hand. He looked up from his paperwork looking kinda pissed. I hesitated and dropped the book when he got up. I have never seen him this mad. The book completely forgotten. "Get out." He growled. I was froze trying to process what he said. "GET OUT!" He yelled and grabbed the back of my neck and I sobbed grabbing at his hand. He threw me into the hall and slammed his office door shut. I laid there holding my neck and laying on the floor sobbing. What did I do wrong I didn't do anything. I got up and went to my room, locked the door and saw the purple mark in my reflection. I covered my mouth with my small hands and sobbed. I went and laid down in bed happiness completely gone.
(Taehyungs POV) before jimin came in his office
I was stressing about the paper work and my father just called. I have to go away for a long time for kingly crap. I was in the middle of a flashback when Jimin came bursting in the door holding a book. I snapped and threw him out not being able to deal with him. A couple minutes after doing that I realized what I did and was completely shocked. How could I do this to my Jimin. I dropped everything and accidentally kicked a book. I picked it up and opened it. It was full of pictures of Jimin and I laughing and having fun but there was one of a drawing of me. I was sleeping but it looked like a photo. I started to tear up. He made this for me and I hurt him. I put the book down and quickly went to his room. I knocked and heard nothing. I tried to open the door but it was locked.

What have I done?

To be continued