Wedding.

(Jimins POV)
After many weeks of waiting and lots of planning we are finally going to have our wedding today. I have been ambushed by J-hope and Jin. They dragged me to my room and Jhope was throwing a fit over what clothes I would wear while Jin covered my face in makeup. Now I know how girls feel everyday in Seoul. It took Jin a good three hours to do the makeup and J-hope took four hours trying to make me look good. I'm excited because now Taehyung will be mine forever. 

The wedding is about to start so I took some deep breaths. The music plays and I took one last deep breath and started to walk down the aisle with Namjoon because he's like a father to the other crazy boys. When we got to the end I saw Jin crying and I smiled at him. I took Taehyung's hand and we stood at the alter. The King was there and I tried to hide my shocked expression but the king and Taehyung saw it and they laughed. I blushed and Taehyung took my hand and the king began. 

"We are gathered here today in honor of the love between my son Prince Kim Taehyung and Park Jimin. Do you Kim Taehyung take Jimin to be your lawfully wedded husband?" 

Taehyung looks at me and says. "I do." 

"And you Park Jimin do you take Kim Taehyung to be your lawfully wedded husband?" 

I gave Taehyung my eye smile and said. "I do." 

The King smiled and said. "You may kiss your husband." 

Taehyung pulled me towards him and cupped my face with his hands and gently kissed my lips. He pulled away and I was a blushing tomato. The entire crowd cheered and I blushed harder. Taehyung rapped his arm around my waist and we walked down the alter and we went to sit down and then Jungkook did a speech for being the best man. 

"I have know Taehyung since we were children and he has always been that guy who you could tell anything too and been the one to go to when you got in real trouble with the guards but on top of all that he is the best person on this earth. He can be a real pain in the ass sometimes but its worth it. And I haven't known Jimin very long but he is one hell of a dude. He's able to put Jimin in his place even if he's looking really innocent. So yeah, I'm very lucky to have them." He sat down and Taehyung guided me to the dance floor to have the first dance. His put his hands on my hips and I put my arms around his neck and we danced. After the first dance everyone crowded onto the dance floor and everyone started to dance. Taehyung and I walked off the dance floor and he kissed me again. I blushed and kissed him back. We went back to the party and Taehyung was dragged away to dance and a girl came up to me and hit me across the face. I held my cheek and was shocked. 

"How dare you steel my man!" 

"I-i-i." I stuttered and then I snapped. 

"Listen here lady, he married me and not your stupid saggy ass so why don't you go and spread your legs for someone else you whore. Your not going to ruin my special day becuase you couldn't get my man to fall for you. It doesn't matter how many times you shove your non-existent boobs in his face he doesn't want you. Take a hint and leave him the fuck alone. Thanks and good bye." 

I walked away with my hips swaying leaving her in shock. Serves her right. I smirk and then I realized it's time for Taehyung and I to get in a car and leave for our honeymoon.