The End

(Author's POV) 

Jungkook ran to his room where Jimin was sleeping. He tried to be quiet while trying to close and lock the door but he woke up Jimin. Jimin sa up rubbing his eyes. 

"Jungkook what are you doing?" 

"I'm hiding from Yoongi, I told him that I knew he was bottom." Jungkook said starting to laugh.

"Wow. Come here, I'm cold and since your here I want to cuddle with you." 

"And what if I say no?"

Jimin got up and went towards the door.

"I'll just have to ask J-hope then, since he's the only single person here. Maybe he'll love me." Jimin said and about to leave but Jungkook pulled him in and slammed the door shut. 

"I'm the only one you can cuddle with." Jungkook whispered in Jimin's ear and he trapped him against the door. 

"Well then do it already, i'm cold and tired." 

Jimin moved Jungkook's arm and pulled him towards the bed. He pushed Jungkook on the bed and laid on top of him. 

"Night Kookie." 

"Night Jiminie." 

And they tried to fall asleep. As they were about to fall asleep they heard moaning. 

"Ugggg. I told him to be quiet." Jungkook said as he and Jimin sat up rubbing their eyes. 

(Taehyung's POV)

It's been awhile since I've seen Yoongi and I missed him so back so when Jungkook left I wouldn't let go of him. He's mine and he can stay in my arms. After awhile he snuggled into my arms and we fell asleep. 

"Tae." 

"Hm?" I said half asleep.

"I missed you. Like a lot." 

I smiled and opened my eyes and flipped us over so I was hovering over him. 

"I missed you to baby. I love being top. Your my little bottom." I said smiling and kissing him. 

"I can be top." He whinned.

"Your acting like a bottom and your not even trying. Sorry baby boy your bottom." I pecked his forehead and laid by him and we feel asleep. 

The next morning Jungkook came up to me and smacked me upside the head. 

"HEY! What was that for?"

"For making so much noise last night."

"It wasn't us, if it was Yoongi would be stuck in bed." 

They laughed while Yoongi blushed and hit me on mychest. 

"Mean." He pouted and went into the kitchen with Jimin. 

(Jungkook's POV) 

Taehyung and I sat down at the table and Jin, Namjoon, and J-hope walked in and saw Taehyung. 

"TAE!" They said excitedly and ran and jumped on him making his chair and him hit the floor with them on top of him. 

"Surprise motherfuckers I didn't die. I can't die without saying good bye." The three teared up and got up off him, helping him up. 

"How did you get here? Where were you?" Hobi said asking many question. Everyone sat at the table while Taehyung answered their questions. 

"Jackson kidnapped me after making the crash. And Jungkook and Jimin saved me. They were there at the house." They looked at me and I scratched the back of my neck. 

"It was Jimin's idea. I just went with it." 

They attacked me next and I ended up on the floor with the three of them hugging me. 

"Thanks Kook." 

"You do for family." 

They cooed at me and I blushed. 

"Alright enough soft shit. Lets watch a movie." I said and Jin hit me upside the head. 

"Watch your profanity." 

Evereyone else started to laugh and we went to the living room and watched Ironman 3.

BEST MOVIE EVER!!! 

I leaned over to Jimin and whispered in his ear. 

"I love you babe." 

THE END (FOR REAL THIS TIME) XD