What?

(Still Authors POV)

"Sorry. But it would change the way we look at physics and at reality itself." 

"JIMIN! STOP! You're making my brain hurt." 

"Sorry." 

With that they walked into Jin's shop and they were going to talk. 

"Hey Jin. Can we talk." Jimin asked. 

"Of course. I'm on my day off anyway." 

"Can we talk in private." 

They walked to Jin's apartment which was only a couple blocks from the cafe but they didn't want people to over hear. Jin opened the apartment door and went and sat down on the couch. 

"So what's up?" 

"I told him everything." Taehyung blurted out. 

"You told him." Jin said.

"Yeah, I didn't want to hide it from him."  Taehyung said and sat down too. 

"And he's going to start rambling right about no-" Taehyung said but Jimin interrupted him.

"So since you're from a kingdom that is in a storybook that has been told for generations, how do you guys stay so young? Or are you actually old and your just time remnant. Or are you from this time but from another earth that just happens to be a couple hundred years behind us. Or you could just be from the past, but that wouldn't explain how you got into this time. But if you are time remnants that would literally be very exciting but you couldn't be unless you went back in time and met yourself and that would alter the time-line." Jimin said ranting and pacing. 

Jin looked at Jimin and his jaw dropped. 

"What? I know things too." 

"Yeah. So can you dumb down everything you just said." Jin said. 

Jimin rolled his eyes. 

"Never mind. Do you know how we can get Taehyung home?" 

"Yeah he has to learn how to treat people and possibly find love." 

Taehyung looked at Jimin and smirked. Jimin blushed madly and threw a slamm couch pillow at him. "Don't look at me like that." 

'What. What is a time remnant?" 

"It's stupid, it couldn't happen unless you have super speed or a machine that can make you go 2532 miles per hour if you even want to attempt and try and go back in time." 

"Jimin, what is a time remnant?" 

"Fine, its a person who has gone back in time, changing the past and altering the future. Thus making a future that wont exist thus creating a copy of yourself that is stuck in time." He said without stuttering. 

"Um, I think we should take you with us. To our kingdom and you can talk to Namjoon. He's the smartest person in the Yoacia Kingdom." 

"But first we need to get me back home." Taehyung said.

"I have a idea." Jimin said and puling Jin and Taehyung off the couch and into a fancy diner. 

"Taehyung, I think that if you are nice and learn how I think that will get you back home." Jimin said. 

"What would I do without you." Taehyung said. 

"I don't know die alone." Jimin said and started to laugh. 

The waiter came by to get their orders.  Taehyung was very polite. 

After the waiter came back with the food and drinks, Jin, Taehyung, and Jimin were laughing and enjoying their time. 

"Excuse me for a second." Taehyung said and going into the restroom.

"Hello." 

Taehyung looked at the man and gasped.

"It's you. Your the guy who sent me here." 

"Yes, I did." 

"Wait! I have to tell you something before you continue." Taehyung paused to see if the man was going to protest. 

"I have to apologize for the way I treated you back at the Yoacia Kingdom. I shouldn't have called you scum or have been selfish. So I apolgize." Taehyung said. 

"Um... I actually came here to threaten you, but it seems like you have learned a lesson correct?" 

"Yeah, I learned how to treat people. To be nicer to everyone."

"Correct. I shall send you back to your kingdom." 

"I made a friend here, do you think that Jimin can come to, if he wishes of course?" 

"I don't see why not. I will wait in this small restroom." 

Taehyung went out to Jimin and Jin. 

"What took you so long?" Jin said with his eyebrow raised. 

"The guy who sent me here, is about to send me home." Taehyung said. 

"You're leaving? So soon?" Jimin said with tears in his eyes. 

"Don't cry Jiminie. He said that he will let you come with me to my kingdom." Taehyung said wiping Jimin's eyes. The food was forgotten.

"I love you Kim Taehyung." 

"I love you Park Jimin." Taehyung said and kissed him. 

Jimin pulled out $30.00 dollars and put it on the table. 

"For the food." Jimin shrugged and Taehyung grabbed his hand and they went to Jimin's apartment. The man knew they were going there and transported himself into Jimins apartment onto the couch. Jimin opened the door and walked in with Taehyung behind him. Jimin saw the man and screamed and jumped grabbing his chest. 

"Sorry to startle you." The man said. 

"Um, Jimin this is the guy I was telling you about. The guy that got me here." Taehyung said. 

"Woah. Can I ask you a question?" Jimin asked. 

"As you wish." The man replied. 

"How did you get him here? Are you a wizard or a sorcerer? Are you an interdimensional traveling being? Because that would be awesome." Jimin said with a gleam in his eye. 

The man chuckled and said, "No, I do not know what I am, but I do know that I can send people to where I wish. I use my powers to teach people to be better." 

"Woah. That's awesome. That will change how people look at science and physic's. You need to be careful mister, you need to wear a mask or something." Jimin said, voice full of concern. 

"Why?" The man asked interested why this boy seemed concerned about him. 

"Because if the wrong person found out and they captured you. They would run a bunch of tests and eventualy kill you to see how your body works." Jimin said with tears in his eyes and hugged the unknown man.  The man was shocked but hugged him back anyways. 

"Why would you care if I died?" The man asked.

"Because  your really nice and there needs to be more people like you. And its a horrible way to die." 

"Anyway, you should be off. I'm going to seen you two back to the Yoacia kingdom." The man smiled at Jimin and next thing Taehyung and Jimin knew.......

Sike that's it. TO BE CONTINUED 

SO HOW DO YOU LIKE IT SO FAR?