Taehyung's captivity

(Taehyung's POV) 

I don't remember much other than the fact that Jimin and I were going down the road when I saw a car hit us then I blacked out. 

(Authors POV)

As Jimin and Taehyung was unconscious a man came out of the other car and went up to the drivers side and pulled Taehyung out of the car and brought him to another that was just pulling up. The man put Tae in the back and hopped in. 

"Sir, what about the other boy?" 

"Meh, let him die." 

And off the drove to their house. The man brought him in the house and laid him on a bed. 

"Tell me when he wakes up." 

"Yes sir." After a couple days he woke up. 

"Jimin?" Taehyung said getting off the bed. The man walked in and said. 

"Your mine and you will do whatever I say." 

"Jackson! What the hell!" 

"Don't you ever speak that way to me again." 

"You can't tell me what to do." Taehyung snapped and tried to get past Jackson but he slammed the door shut. 

"What part of your mine do you not understand." 

"I'm not yours. I'm not your boyfriend, know why? I picked Hobi because hen't a controlling freak like you! He let's me be free!" 

Jackson was angry and smacked Taehyung across the face. 

"DON'T YOU EVER SPEAK THAT WAY ABOUT ME AGAIN!!!" 

Taehyung laid crying on the floor holding his cheek. Jackson started to kick him while Taehyung begged him to stop. 

"Jackson please!!! Stop it! You're hurting me." 

Evenually Jackson stopped kicking Taehyung and picked him off the ground. "Baby, do you understand why I had to punish you?" 

"Y-yes s-s-sir." Taehyung sobbed and wouldn't look at him. 

"Okay, well I bet your hungry, let's go get you food."

"N-n-no thank you, i'm not hungry." 

"Did you say no to me?" 

"N-no i mean y-y-yes. I mean I-i-i'm sorry." 

"Hey hey." Jackson said in a fake soft tone rubbing Taehyung's tears away. 

"It's okay, are you hungry?" 

Taehyung thought about it and sighed. He nodded and Jackson picked him up and brought him downstairs to the kitchen. He sat him down on a chair and went to cook food. After he was done he put a plate of food in front of Taehyung.

"Eat." 

Taehyung hesitated and then h began to eat it. After he finished he stood up but then Jackson put a chain around his ankle. 

"Now I know you wont die I'm going to lock you up so then you wont ever escape me." Jackson pulled Taehyung to his room and threw him in the closet locking the door. 

"Please let me out, I promise not to run away." 

"I can't take that chance baby, I love you to much." And with that Jackson left the house leaving Taehyung to sob. 

*Few weeks later*

Jackson pulled Taehyung out of the closet with him barely breath. He dumped a bucket of cold water on his head and he woke up. 

"You stink, you need a shower." Jackson dragged Taehyung to the bathroom and stripped him to nothing. He started the water and put him in it. Taehyung was tense the entire time. 

"Do I have to go back in there?" He whispered as Jackson was cleaning him. 

"No, I have other plains." 

After Taehyung was bathed and fed Jackson brought him back to the room and threw him on the bed crawling on top of him. 

"No!! Stop it, let me go." Taehyung sobbed as Jackson started to kiss his neck. 

"I love you Tae." 

"Jackson please, I'm not ready yet. If you love me as much as you claim you'll wait for me to be ready." Taehyung said desperate for him to stop. Jackson stopped and laid next to him hugging his back. 

"You know I love you right?" 

"Yeah."

"Now you have to say it back." 

"I'm tired let's go to sleep.Night Jackson... Love you." 

Jackson smiled and hugged him tight falling asleep as Taehyung laid there with tears going down his cheeks. 

"Please find me." Taehyung whispered as he drifted off into sleep. 

*Three months later* 

Taehyung has been locked up in the closet for about a couple weeks now and he heard a loud bang from downstairs and someone running upstairs. He heard someone looking around the room. 

He tried to listen harder and heard two pair of feet coming upstairs and into the room. One set came to the closet and ripped open the door. 

"Taehyung!" He said sobbing. 

Tae looked up and saw Jungkook and Jimin. 

So that was his past and now you are all caught up in Taehyung's three months and you guys already know why the room smells like that. I don't like how it happened so I didn't write it. So yeah have a great day